British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Rye House: Saturday 5th September

Complete farce Lambert is missing,

Mind at least both clubs have a great newsletter....

JOKE OF A SPORT

Edited by InBigJohnWeTrust

mr len silver mmmm

YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU THIK ABOUT LEN SILVER. BUT IN MY HOUSEHOLD THE MAN IS A LEGION.A A PROPER GENT .GREAT SPEEDWAY AMBASADORE.NOT MANY LEFT INTHE SPEEDWAY WORLD. VIVA LEN SILVER

YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU THIK ABOUT LEN SILVER. BUT IN MY HOUSEHOLD THE MAN IS A LEGION.A A PROPER GENT .GREAT SPEEDWAY AMBASADORE.NOT MANY LEFT INTHE SPEEDWAY WORLD. VIVA LEN SILVER

To be fair he does always walk around with the Ferrero Rocher out.

a cani understand that Edited by Dyson24

Hardly Berwick's fault who turns up for Rye House, is it? Eddie Kennett is going to be there, a class act and capable of testing any of the Bandits, Nicolaj Busk Jacobsen likewise. Luke Bowen scored double figures in July.

It it is to be the last team match of the season, or ever, I'll certainly be there.

Hardly Berwick's fault who turns up for Rye House, is it? Eddie Kennett is going to be there, a class act and capable of testing any of the Bandits, Nicolaj Busk Jacobsen likewise. Luke Bowen scored double figures in July.

It it is to be the last team match of the season, or ever, I'll certainly be there.

No body said it was Berwicks fault did they.

• Like 2

Your right, its not Berwick`s fault, something that was already pointed out in post 22. It is also true to say however that the fact that Rye House are turning up without arguably their best rider weakens them and makes the meeting less attractive which might have an affect on the turn out, last team meeting or not.

• Like 1

Your right, its not Berwick`s fault, something that was already pointed out in post 22. It is also true to say however that the fact that Rye House are turning up without arguably their best rider weakens them and makes the meeting less attractive which might have an affect on the turn out, last team meeting or not.

Kennett is our best rider, his EL and PL averages are higher than Lambert's. But that's just me being pedantic!

• Like 2

No, you're the joke pal. Silvers won more trophies than every Berwick promoter put together

don't care more fun bein a badnit cheerin on th lads for abot 50 years

don't care more fun bein a badnit cheerin on th lads for abot 50 years

Dunno who you were cheering in 1965, they weren't formed until '68

Dunno who you were cheering in 1965, they weren't formed until '68

I have just asked a question in that vein on the Berwick thread Chris