British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Wolves V Aces & Lions 7/9

Have you forgotten we're also racing on Monday??!!

Haha we could loan him to give Wolves a hand we don't need to win.Yes it had slipped my mind for a brief moment!!

• Like 1

Haha we could loan him to give Wolves a hand we don't need to win.Yes it had slipped my mind for a brief moment!!

The fear is showing. I can understand why, we have beaten Poole and Swindon on aggregate over all our matches against them this season. Coventry are the only play off team to beat us and I suspect Poole may pick them in the semi's.

We've got to win at Wolves first though, unless King's Lynn slip up at home again. Wolves are difficult to beat at home so I am certainly not counting my chickens.

Think you will find clegg in for wolves ;)

Wolves are difficult to beat at home so I am certainly not counting my chickens.

Not this year we are not.

Be interesting to see how Nicholls at 4 and Grajczonek at 5 works for the Aces now the new averages are in force.

WOLVERHAMPTON: Freddie Lindgren, Jacob Thorssell, Ricky Wells, Tobiasz Musielak, Peter Karlsson, Max Clegg/Ashley Morris, Josh Bates.

BELLE VUE: Chris Harris, Max Fricke, Craig Cook, Scott Nicholls, Josh Grajczonek, Steve Worrall, Stefan Nielsen.

LEICESTER: Jason Doyle, Sam Masters, Grzegorz Walasek, Piotr Swiderski, Szymon Wozniak, Simon Lambert, Adam Ellis.

Clegg for Belle Vue meeting, Morris for Leicester meeting

Is Walasek fit to race??

In he match report of the Coventry meeting, Norrie says he has booked Lawson & Ellis to guest at Wolves to replace Walasek & Auty.

Wonder if they asked Nicholls who has exactly the same average as Walasek & is already there with Belle Vue, surely would have been a better bet.

Massive meeting for BV biggest in 10 years a lot of fans travelling down I believe. We can definitely win tonight but it won't be easy Wolves is no gimme that's for sure. Also fair play to wolves getting our meeting on tonight before the deadline.

Shame this isn't on telly. Could go either way.

Belle Vue will be up for it, but will they put too much pressure on themselves and crack?

How much will Wolves want to stop them? Wolves have nothing to gain other than the 3 points, but there's sure to be a big atmosphere and I can't see them just rolling over.

The "A" match saw the Aces lead at half way with Lindgren and Museliak not scoring a point, but Wolves came back to win comfortably...

Anyone know if Drop a cog will be there tonight?! :D

I think he's getting on the coach that Belle Vue would not be running if it was not for the play offs . :wink:

• Like 1

Probably would have gone with it being a massive pokc qualifier, you see I'm not a bigoted moron and can appreciate that the pokc does have a couple of good points if you're involved. Ironically it's the pokc which has given Wolves the opportunity or excuse to rip off away fans which makes it unlikely that I'll bother, unless someone wants to give me a lift.

As we all know it's just another item on the list of things the pokc sycophants are too thick to realise that the pokc actually does more harm than good.

Thanks for caring by the way. :wink:

Sycophantzźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.