British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Plymouth Devils ( P L) - Friday, September 11th (7.30pm)

I've just heard pijper is missing from Scunnys line up thurs and friday so I would assume he's injured. Not sure if he rides for a swedish team and may have got injured last night .I see on fim website he's listed to ride in the fim world long track rnd3 & is 4th overall so far I guess hes gutted he will miss that! I still cant see lyager would be riding either he's obviously not injured as he's listed to ride Thursday. Could you shed some light pn pijpers injury and where and when he got hurt and where lyager os actually riding on order for you to have a guest facility granted Lucifer Sam ,thanks in anticipation lewy

Pyjper rode in and completed the meeting at Berwick last Saturday, without mishap. He must be missing this meeting to take part in practice and the meeting itself. With Kylmakorpi injured and out of the meeting Pyjper has a very reel chance of getting a medal.

Pyjper rode in and completed the meeting at Berwick last Saturday, without mishap. He must be missing this meeting to take part in practice and the meeting itself. With Kylmakorpi injured and out of the meeting Pyjper has a very reel chance of getting a medal.

If thats the case screm is the only facility available a nl guest as practice doesn't entitle a pl guest especially as thier is flights out to germany eary Saturday morning that would get him thier in plenty of time for the main event!

Two Sheffield riders, David Bellego and Andre Compton, in for the Scorpions on Friday:

http://scunthorpescorpions.co/?p=4356

All the best

Rob

Thats tough for pijper getting injured shaking someone's hand especially as it will obviously put him out of the longtrack which hes still listed as riding in,he cant possibly be fit for that unless scunny are trying to pull a fast one,they wouldn't do that with a promoter on the mc that really would be dare I say it cheating i,m sure thats not the case though but if it is plymouth will put in a protest and that might get us in playoffs which wouldn't be the way we want and I guess ipswich wouldn't be happy either
  • Like 1

No just dont like cheating do you ?

Think most Scunny fans would like to see Witches in 7th🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Any protest has to be now though lewy - once the line ups are accepted and the meeting starts that's it. No facility to protest on the night or after.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

We will be in contact with another rider competing in the longtrack and if theo is at practice in Germany on friday then the necessary steps will be taken in the interest of Fairplay for the devils and witches

plymouth are our old enemys going back to the conference days, rob always likes to get one over on them,

Lets hope it's not at any length then

not having theo makes us weaker which is best for your team lewy, having guests is not a gimme, i would easily say theo would score double figures on friday,will our guest? probably not,seems to me its all in plymouths court to win on saturday at rye house as it was pointed out means we move above rye,i dont think we are going to hand you the playoff spot, you will have to earn it,i also dont think any scunny supporter would begrudge your lot finishing 6th,

I agree tony,but if theo is fit and just unavailable because hes at longtrack practice then it should be nl guest only but if he's genuinely injured and doesn't compete in germany than fair enough