1 Troy Batchelor 6.91

2 Przemyslaw Pawlicki 6.75

3 Robert Lambert 6.59

4 Scott Nicholls 6.48

5 Rory Schlein 6.24

6 Lewis Kerr 4.22

7 Lewis Rose 3.00

Total: 40.19!

Well, Nicholls will be at Belle Vue & Pawlicki probably at Poole but apart from that you've probably got the other 5!!

Plus that would be 4 heat leaders, possibly even 5.

Why would he be? How would the BSPA at the time of the AGM know that he was intending to do EL again??

Of course he is of HL standard by his last average but Not on the list!!!

I was under the assumption riders currently not competing in the EL but that have done so previously i.e Hancock KK lindback Tai etc were on the list just in case any consider reconsidering?

I would not be surprised to see thorsell at Lynn next year

Why is that ??.... We're looking someone for Niels replacement, Unfortunately Thorsell is not that rider. Most of the others should retain their place.....

Why is that ??.... We're looking someone for Niels replacement, Unfortunately Thorsell is not that rider. Most of the others should retain their place.....

unless they pull a rabbit out of a signing there won't be a Niels replacement in the way of his points scoring ability- a good around top 5 is the way I see the side . But if your waiting for an out and out big hitter I think you will be disappointed

unless they pull a rabbit out of a signing there won't be a Niels replacement in the way of his points scoring ability- a good around top 5 is the way I see the side . But if your waiting for an out and out big hitter I think you will be disappointed

There not the riders available for whole scale changes, and those that are available aren't any better than the riders we had. Don't see how we can be considered as forerunners when we have so many riders with questions beside their name. Once the season gets underway and some of those questions gets answered, probably then we'll be able to see what strength we have and the likelihood of being competitive. Until then its a big unknown......

I was under the assumption riders currently not competing in the EL but that have done so previously i.e Hancock KK lindback Tai etc were on the list just in case any consider reconsidering?

Haha!

Was Hoping Buster would have let the fans know something by now, even if it was only to give the date of a meeting to let us know whats going on, or not as the case may be. I know he must have his hands pretty full with his new appointment as head of the BSPA, just hope he doesnt forget the little people on his way to the top. Kings Lynn fans need to kept in the loop on whats is going on locally even though Buster is planning a big bright new future for the Sport.

Bjarne Pedeesen anyone :);)

• Like 1

Do you want a Bashinde Penisson?

• Like 1

He's coming back to Leicester cos he was great last season!!