British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Welcome back Mads, The team is now starting to get Interesting........... :t:

• Like 1

Good move to a bettter and bigger club .A team that is in the backwaters of the uk is no place for a rider of the standing of Lewis Kerr and being in the big smoke and with John Cowboy Cook and Ronnie Russell to help him i think the cream will rise to the top

Welcome back Mads, The team is now starting to get Interesting........... :t:

Starting to look like a lot of teams next season, more solid than out standing number one.

Looking interesting so far.

Glad to see Mads back, very worthy of a second string place. Guess this means goodbye to Porsing. As for the remaining heat leader...

It really can't be Bjerre. It just can't.

If we're looking for a suprise I'd say Vaculik, Dudek or the biggest bluff in recent history from Nicki P to return to the stars, probably wishful thinking though and we'll end up with Bjarne.

Is the team average 40.5 next season?if so that leaves 11.81 to play with,L.Blackbird and a new 8 pointer maybe

Glad to see Mads back, very worthy of a second string place. Guess this means goodbye to Porsing. As for the remaining heat leader...

It really can't be Bjerre. It just can't.

If we're looking for a suprise I'd say Vaculik, Dudek or the biggest bluff in recent history from Nicki P to return to the stars, probably wishful thinking though and we'll end up with Bjarne.

Pedersen average was in the mid 8's I think which would now rule him out anyway if the team average is 40.5 unless we have another 3 pointer at reserve.

Edited by tellboy

Really happy with Mads coming back. We needed a bit of spark in the team last year. With him Rory and Troy we should see some great action.

I've seen Nicki's name mentioned quite a bit, but why would he come back to the UK? Most big names are leaving because there are too many meetings. Plus he also put on Facebook today that he is moving back to Denmark from the UK.

I'm so chuffed Mads is back, Buster is being true to his word in delivering a side that has more heart, passion and entertainment.

Certainly should deliver some racing

• Like 2

Ditto, looking forward to supporting Mads again in Lynn colours

Gotta be Dudek or Sayfutdinov now.....

As much as I'd love to see Emil in Lynn colours, it won't happen .......

I'm so chuffed Mads is back, Buster is being true to his word in delivering a side that has more heart, passion and entertainment.

Batchelor, heart, passion......are you sure?

Batchelor has the heart and passion of a wet wipe. Apart from him, it's looking good so far...

Batchelor, heart, passion......are you sure?

He's got Rory to answer to if he doesn't do the biz ha

• Like 1

He's got Rory to answer to if he doesn't do the biz ha

I'll give you that. Rory never gives up, to be fair Mads too.

• Like 1