British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Wow, cheap team if these rumours are true! Disappointed no rabbit (or specifically a Russian) has been pulled out of the hat but at least one positive.... No Bjerre plus the majority of the team are racers.

I predict most of the home meetings to go down to the wire and therefore the crowds will hold up as fans will love the tension.

If the club are considering Barker as final rider I never thought I'd say this but get Kenny Bear signed up ASAP

• Like 2

If true, Batch doesn't even have a 7 point average - so not the strongest #1 in the league!

Wow, cheap team if these rumours are true! Disappointed no rabbit (or specifically a Russian) has been pulled out of the hat but at least one positive.... No Bjerre plus the majority of the team are racers.

I predict most of the home meetings to go down to the wire and therefore the crowds will hold up as fans will love the tension.

I'd sooner have Kenneth in the side than Barker - poor side if Barker is the last rider poor crowds poor results just hope there is no moaning from the promotion when crowds fall away . Very dissapointing

If the club are considering Barker as final rider I never thought I'd say this but get Kenny Bear signed up ASAP

Not for me, at least Barker gets stuck in. Neither are going to tempt me to part with my hard earned very often though.

• Like 2

Not for me, at least Barker gets stuck in. Neither are going to tempt me to part with my hard earned very often though.

it's a number 1 that's needed not a PL rider an absolute joke if it's Barker

personally think we won't be that bad as lambert will be a number one by end of season and Schlein and batch are good 2nd and 3rd heat leaders

personally think we won't be that bad as lambert will be a number one by end of season and Schlein and batch are good 2nd and 3rd heat leaders

with that team we must be 5 points under the points limit I'd have thought

it's a number 1 that's needed not a PL rider an absolute joke if it's Barker

Agree but I think it's pretty clear we aren't going to get one of those.

Agree but I think it's pretty clear we aren't going to get one of those.

I think Kenny b might be our best bet but does he even want to ride for us
  • Like 1

Rather have Porsing back

• Like 1

Sorry to lose Rambo, but understand the need for the change, and Wilko will do us good. Was impressed when he stepped in last season, should have scored more than he did, but overrode once in a good position. A good run in the team and that could be an astute switch.

Whether Lambert ends up as number 1 or not we should still try to get the best number 1 possible at this moment.You should start with your strongest side possible.It could be the difference of being competitive or not.Even though I think Barker does give every effort I would prefer a proper number 1.

• Like 1

If it is Barker it will be a team of racers not riders And most of them thrive on interaction with the fans. In some ways it could be a godsend ;)

If it is Barker it will be a team of racers not riders And most of them thrive on interaction with the fans. In some ways it could be a godsend ;)

this team is in desperate need of a no1 I agree Barker is a racer but we need a rider to go out and win the big heats Robert Lambert may well do that - to go into the season way under the points limit is a joke as this close season has been for the club . If we go with Barker we will be cannon fodder I'm sorry to say we have no idea how well Rory will do either I've yet to hear he's had a practice session again the pressure will be on Rory .

As I say we need a no1 and it just might be time to push the boat out a bit and splash the cash .