British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

O

Could this be a little one sided ? thinking in particular at Reserve, or will Wroclaw not bring their full 'A' Team ?

you are right I remember when Ziolona Gora came that their reserves were just as good as our second strings but I would still like to see our own 1 to 7 ride even if it does mean we get a hammering the more track time the better for our riders.

Could this be a little one sided ? thinking in particular at Reserve, or will Wroclaw not bring their full 'A' Team ?

This is where Lynn lost it last time.One of their reserves getting something like 12 points,Kamil was his name,cant remember his surname though.

If I Remember Correctly

Ta very much, I have seen this used frequently, now this makes loads of topic comments make some sense!!

• Like 1

What average does Kai start with

I make Lynn 2.53 under the limit,that's if I remember correctly that the team limit is 40.5

Edited by tellboy

This is where Lynn lost it last time.One of their reserves getting something like 12 points,Kamil was his name,cant remember his surname though.

Adamewski?

Adamewski?

Take your word for it,i cant remember.Definately remember his first name though cant really forget it with it being Kamil

Adamewski?

Just done some research,your are correct.Just spelt Adamczewski

• Like 1

Adamewski?

Close, it was Adamczewski and though I can't remember how many points he scored I think he was still unbeaten by a stars rider after he had 4 rides.

Pleased to see that NKI is helping out at the beginning of the season.

It is a pleasure to watch him race.

• Like 1

Just saw on the BSPA website that Simon Lambert is having a testimonial in August - good luck to him. However, how come that we have a 10 year veteran still an FTR rider - hardly fast track!

• Like 2

Just saw on the BSPA website that Simon Lambert is having a testimonial in August - good luck to him. However, how come that we have a 10 year veteran still an FTR rider - hardly fast track!

Its not called fast track anymore but I do understand your point. Not every rider involved in it will be young and inexperienced. Needs to be as competitive as possible and plus he is only the number 9 this year.

Edited by woz01

You could say the same about Wilkinson,Auty(10 this year),Starke(9)C.Wright(10+)Newman(8).Most of the FTR,s were racing National League at the age of 16 so these are all fast becoming veterans as you say.Forgot to mention Mear I know he was in the Rye Raiders/Colts in 2006.

Time moves quite quickly and we don't realise just how long some of these riders have been riding.Lewis Kerr for instance is now at 6 years.

So if we were to get rid of the veterans we would probably have no fast track at present,until some of the young kids do start coming through,which at last they seem to have something in place now to help them.

I make Lynn 2.53 under the limit,that's if I remember correctly that the team limit is 40.5

On a 4.00. Kai Huckenbeck is a very good signing. Will be 100% professional and have top rate equipment.

Dual National champion, with Smolinksi in the field, rode in last year's Longtrack championship, beat some good riders in Australia during the winter. He's been nominated as part of a German team in this Season's Best Pairs series (Round 2 of which clashes with Stars match v Poole on 05 May).

In any other season, you would hope that the Stars would stick with him, but will they when Batchelor is fit enough to ride again and Niels drops out and the Stars are at least 4.5 points under the team limit?

You could say the same about Wilkinson,Auty(10 this year),Starke(9)C.Wright(10+)Newman(8).Most of the FTR,s were racing National League at the age of 16 so these are all fast becoming veterans as you say.Forgot to mention Mear I know he was in the Rye Raiders/Colts in 2006.

Time moves quite quickly and we don't realise just how long some of these riders have been riding.Lewis Kerr for instance is now at 6 years.

So if we were to get rid of the veterans we would probably have no fast track at present,until some of the young kids do start coming through,which at last they seem to have something in place now to help them.

The thing is to get 16 youngish riders that are competitive for the EL reserve role they would probably need at least 3-4 years experience riding in the lower leagues. I know we will get the odd rider who who is extremely talented like Robert Lambert but that for now is rare until they get a good training programme going. Edited by woz01