British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

He'll be fine, he won't let us or Mrs Warnes down 😆

I hope he will be. Big question is who goes if Niels stays?

I thought Iversen said he didn't want to ride for a season, just help out until Batchelor is back?

I thought Iversen said he didn't want to ride for a season, just help out until Batchelor is back?

A lot of chat that Niels has had a change of heart (fingers crossed).

In terms of who gets replaced, it's nobody as such, as Huckenbeck is No'8 so Batchelor will just slot in. Huckenbeck will then be available if and when one of the top 5 start misfiring.

Nobody gets sacked

In terms of who gets replaced, it's nobody as such, as Huckenbeck is No'8 so Batchelor will just slot in. Huckenbeck will then be available if and when one of the top 5 start misfiring.

Nobody gets sacked

Wouldn't he have to replace Nicolaj Busk Jakobsen as he is in the top 5?

I hope he will be. Big question is who goes if Niels stays?

Niels is staying?? 🙅

If Nki stayed and we stayed in the limit i could only see Kai going or dropping out of the team or Rory but i cant see them dropping Rory.

Nobody gets sacked

I thought number 8 was for a new Johnny Foreigner on a 4 point average? Huckenbeck has been declared in the 1-5 and ridden here already so I fail to see how he can just slot into the number 8 position

Huckenbeck IS King's Lynn's declared number 8

• Like 1

Huckenbeck IS King's Lynn's declared number 8

So I see now - my bad

On current form I would keep the German. He's done well so far. Rory needs to up his game or was he getting his average down enough to allow Batchelor to come into the side with Niels?

On current form I would keep the German. He's done well so far. Rory needs to up his game or was he getting his average down enough to allow Batchelor to come into the side with Niels?

As Huckenbeck is the No. 8, to bring Batchelor into the side he would have to replace one of the declared 1 - 5, which may be why NBJ was added to the team but hasn't ridden yet.

This is all a cunning plan to end up with 5 heat leaders in the 1 - 5 from May 1st. :wink:

• Like 2

This sounds almost Fordesque. :D Or Will It be like one of Baldrick's cunning plans. As In More cunning than a Fox who has been made Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

Well the averages are low enough now to get Batchelor back in for NBJ.That would certainly make up for the possibly the weakest reserve pairing in the EL.

You are right about Huckenbeck though has showed great promise,could we rest him a bit though and make sure he comes back on a nice low average next season :D