British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Agree about Rory, he'll be a top team manager.

Over the last 2 seasons he hasn't been frightened to lay into his under performing team mates, even if he was having a crap one himself

I hope his racing days ain't done yet though.

Edited by screamer

I can see Young Lambert get rides abroad next season ( Think He already doing Poland and Germany) Throw Sweden and maybe Denmark into the mix and his availability maybe somewhat limited next season and which ever club he is at might have a real issue fitting their fixtures around his other committments.

Where ever the Boy ends up he is a class act and the fans of that Club will be in for a treat, whenever he is available to ride.

would anyone keep Morris at reserve next season?

Yes, he will just keep getting better if he stays injury free. Has beaten some good riders over the season, just needs to build on his consistency.

Wherever he ends up in 2016, someone will have a trip card as a 2nd tier rider

would anyone keep Morris at reserve next season?

For sure if we can get him would be good if he keep fresh and rides in the winter im sure he will be better prepared for next season hopefully he will double up again.

Doyle Miedzinski

North

Kildermand Kornieliussen

Fisher

Pedersen

Kerr

Stokes

That's better. :party:

That's better. :party:

We wont get that team aswell.

We wont get that team aswell.

Agreed, probably not to disimilar to this season.

Smoke and Fire... so disappointed with the rumours about Lambert leaving. Poole have been mentioned, along with a few more, but from what I hear, it all about money rather than which team. Why did he leave the Panthers, so late into the season???? ... Seems to me young Robert is getting too big for his britches'. Wasn't too long ago he was being protected and nurtured by Lynn team into the world of Elite league racing. Now he wants to get up and go..... SOD you Jack!!!

There's a lot more to being a Top Racer then just riding a bike. He should learn about repaying the faith that supporters who have shown all this time.

Not yet 18, Lambert sure has a lot to learn, it will be a big mistake to alienate those fans ....

Note!! Blasted predictable text .. Sorry.....

I have had a great chat with the Lamberts Wednesday night, and have been told its all rumours, Robert gives 110% to Kings Lynn and really enjoys riding there, and all the rumours about more money is total and utter Cr*p, Also he got sacked from Peterborough he didn't leave them and it certainly weren't about money,

I have had a great chat with the Lamberts Wednesday night, and have been told its all rumours, Robert gives 110% to Kings Lynn and really enjoys riding there, and all the rumours about more money is total and utter Cr*p, Also he got sacked from Peterborough he didn't leave them and it certainly weren't about money,

I too heard he was sacked by Peterborough, and Money was one of the reasons.

Sincerely hope you are right about his love for the Stars... He would be a massive loss.......

As of yet, I am not convinced, Time will tell....... but I wouldn't bet on it.......

I very much doubt they are going to tell you otherwise

Second Strings: these again are important, and ideally we need to find a RINGER. A quality rider on a ridiculously low average. A trick, Poole manages to pull every year.... Failing that, we need a couple of riders who are exciting, passionate and guaranteed to put 2 points on the average.

I'd suggest Anders Thomsen

North wont Join lynn Killer wont go anywhere other then Swindon but Doyle would be good if we could sign him he would make a good asset aswell.

Right that's Wolves,Swindon,Leicester and yourselves in wanting Doyley in your teams.

A very in demand rider.....hope he stays at Leicester.

I too heard he was sacked by Peterborough, and Money was one of the reasons.

Sincerely hope you are right about his love for the Stars... He would be a massive loss.......

As of yet, I am not convinced, Time will tell....... but I wouldn't bet on it.......

The Lamberts said that Robert have never asked about more money, at Peterborough or Kings Lynn, its more to the fact that Peterborough still owe him for a lot of meetings, and sadly Peterborough failed on several issues. They also told me that if Robert wanted more money he could of ridden else where this season, but he enjoys riding for Kings Lynn and wanted to stay.

• Like 1