British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
a4poster

Swindon End Of Era Meeting.

Can't just understand why they can't admit it's been a cock up & we'll be riding on the famous track again in 2016.

• Like 1

That is why I stated in a previous post Matt that it is likely to be 2016 before the plans are looked at and go before any planning committee, and that TRs timescale is cobblers.

Making it more and more likely that racing at the new stadium won't start until 2017.

Welcome back Sid!

Judging by the Darcy Ward thread I think it might be a quick visit. :lol:

• Like 1

Judging by the Darcy Ward thread I think it might be a quick visit. :lol:

Yes not Sid's finest hour.....

Yes not Sid's finest hour.....

I opologise ER and move on and try to be the perfect citizen no you are right a poor show from me my opologies.

It was funny though. :lol: (Sorry I've got a warped sense of humour....but at least I've got one.) :approve:

• Like 1

Zero idea what Sid said in there but ive just scrolled and by god there are some pricks in there!

• Like 1

Zero idea what Sid said in there but ive just scrolled and by god there are some pricks in there!

Hagon please help me mate! fair play to you,saying that everybody is entitled to there opinion! tell Witcher that not everything he says is FACT just his humble opinion!!!
  • Like 2

I opologise ER and move on and try to be the perfect citizen no you are right a poor show from me my opologies.

Sid mate, I have to say I genuinely burst out laughing a couple of times, so it was good entertainment!!

I'm sure other posters prefer to read about your undoubted knowledge of speedway rather than any verbal confrontations with fellow posters. :)

• Like 2

Nobody's expecting perfection, just a reasonable level of behaviour.

Nobody's expecting perfection, just a reasonable level of behaviour.

I shall take that on board Sir.

Who are you? Where's Sid gone :wink:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

I'm not trying to 'lord it' but too many people seem to try to use that line to excuse bad behaviour. If you ever find someone who's perfect please let the authorities know so they can get them before they do too much damage. You clearly love the sport, as I do too.

(EDIT: Amend that - After your comments on the Darcy Ward thread you deserve everything you get).

Edited by rmc

Who are you? Where's Sid gone :wink:

it's the concussion after his prize fights with oldace and arson. he will be ok soon, don't worry

Making it more and more likely that racing at the new stadium won't start until 2017.

racing at the new stadium!!....you have a lot more faith than me then!