British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Rockets V Devils 12 Sept - Play Off Decider

We all know who ever wants to win the play offs will have to go through Edinburgh at some point but at the moment Devils may have the team to do it,not sure we do unless we ride at the top of our game if we get there,so congrats to Devils for reaching play offs but Glasgow may have there say in it yet.

Edited by coomie

Hmmm.... surely Belle Vue are the most famous and glamorous remaining team in British Speedway... despite what Poole and Coventry fans might like to think.

All the best

Rob

Joking aside, I'm 30 now, I feel old and as it life is passing me buy. I don't remember BV being any good ever. They bottled 2005 and that's it! 1993 is a loooooonnnnnnggggggg time ago! :o

Anyway, Plymouth. I don't know why but I'd really like them to do it. But I have money on Sheffield. And I'd love a Glasgow/Edinburgh play-off final. confused.com

Congratulations Plymouth - enjoy the play offs.

Fully deserve their place.

Hope you can shake them up a bit...

Thanks bruv gracious in defeat top bunch you witches fans !

I expected 2 defeats tonight but thought that the Somerset match would be the bigger loss. We'll done to the Devils, it's good to see some new blood in the end of season shake up.

Well done to the devils. Note to self, must make other plans on a Thursday till March next year. Would like to see Plymouth go all the way in the play offs. Much deserved.

• Like 3

ell well well were r the rockets 2nite mmmmm

You should try posting before having a drink or two, but I think we get what you're trying to say!

Anyway - to echo Bruv and Baldy, well done to the Devils, thoroughly deserved after some recent dire seasons.

Nice to see some fresh blood in the play-offs, so good luck to all at Plymouth.

whilst I have seen no8s used on a r/r, I cant recall them being used whilst the home side is trailing??

is that a first or one for the record books?

You should try posting before having a drink or two, but I think we get what you're trying to say!

Anyway - to echo Bruv and Baldy, well done to the Devils, thoroughly deserved after some recent dire seasons.

Nice to see some fresh blood in the play-offs, so good luck to all at Plymouth.

It isn't even if his posts are alcohol fueled, they are normally like this though he does normally stick to Berwick threads to post his drivel.