British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

so pretty much nothing new revealed then.....

Interesting Cam not completely ruled out as the other two have been however.

That aside the usual anti climax to a big headline.

Anti climax to a big headline? What big headline?

@Mike_Bacon: A bit of @ipswichspeedway latest news from Chris Louis and @rohantungate in tomorrow's @EADTsport24 paper @SkySpeedway #kurrikurri

@Mike_Bacon: In tomorrow's @EADTsport24 it's @rohantungate on his 2016 future + Chris Louis team building latest @ipswichspeedway #speedway

Those were Mike Bacon's tweets last night, and that's exactly what was in today's paper!

What else were you expecting from those tweets?

Isn't his average higher now than when he left? You are probably right, but I thought Chris was going in a new direction next season, which to me means getting rid of the gating tarts. And I shall have a stab at Wilkinson and kerr. But since ipswich are partial to a tart I shall also throw klindt into the mix.

I wouldn't mind Klindt to be honest Baldy. Not the most thrilling of riders admittedly, but isn't his average in the 5-6 region? I'd take him on that.

My stab would be Ellis. Think he'll be in the side.

Anti climax to a big headline? What big headline?

@Mike_Bacon: A bit of @ipswichspeedway latest news from Chris Louis and @rohantungate in tomorrow's @EADTsport24 paper @SkySpeedway #kurrikurri

@Mike_Bacon: In tomorrow's @EADTsport24 it's @rohantungate on his 2016 future + Chris Louis team building latest @ipswichspeedway #speedway

Those were Mike Bacon's tweets last night, and that's exactly what was in today's paper!

What else were you expecting from those tweets?

i dont do twitter so a bit of 'chinese whispers' perhaps. I got the impression it was tweeted as 'big' news rather than 'latest'

So where is Rohan riding then? Did it say in the paper? Thats whats the tweet implied.

And no names so hardly news at all.

I notice there is nothing online still yet so I presume only printed in the paper, is Rohan staying or moving on?

the online version is a good summary of the printed - nothing! wink

The. Winning mentality, some of us have been saying that's what's been missing ages ago, glad Chris is finally seeing it.

• Like 1