British Speedway Forum
Terrace Grumbler

Newcastle Announcement 27 September

I think George will announce the closure of the Gents Toilets as you come into the stadium!

I sincerely hope this is not it, my first port of call whenever I come down.

• Like 1

scunny build the teams with reserves in mind ,where as the top teams build with a strong top 5, if the rules change to having 2 brits in reserve then if we sign nike lunna again he will not be a reserve but in the main team on under a 4pt average, same as most to the reserves in the league

But the points limit would be lower so Luna might still make an attractive signing.

Peterborough struggling to agree a date

FYI, it's got nothing to do with Peterborough (Panthers). The dates when speedway can be run at the EoES is all down to the Showground management.

Just read an article from Rob Godfrey saying there is disagreement between promoters about the make up of the PL for next season, and he cant start signing riders till that is sorted out, so you`d think Newcastle will be in the same position regarding riders.

How come Worky have signed two for next season? :neutral::cheers:

Edit. to say "I must read all posts before posting." :lol:

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 1

my scunny team....josh, tj, ryan, theo ,alex +2 brits,one would probably be matty williamson so no room for nike, carlos, derek holoub... i know josh has been thinking about packing in but hes a racer and i cant see him doing that, and i also think a lot of riders will not be riding next year

Edited by neck brace tony

my scuuny team....josh, tj, ryan, theo ,alex 2 brits,one would probably be matty williamson so no room for nike, carlos, derek holoub

Be surprised if theo would comeback after he was crapped on by godfrey,unless he was party to what went on

Teams with 'visa' riders in their plans will need to get them sorted asap, plus there could be a change in the number of PL teams (and consequently EL teams) which could affect the team-building limit!?

Teams with 'visa' riders in their plans will need to get them sorted asap, plus there could be a change in the number of PL teams (and consequently EL teams) which could affect the team-building limit!?

There`s a very real prospect in the change of numbers in the PL, not sure why that would have a knock on affect for the EL. I am sure they would love the likes of Glasgow there, but their promotion have already committed to another season in the PL.

my scunny team....josh, tj, ryan, theo ,alex +2 brits,one would probably be matty williamson so no room for nike, carlos, derek holoub... i know josh has been thinking about packing in but hes a racer and i cant see him doing that, and i also think a lot of riders will not be riding next year

josh and matt w heading for Cumbria next season.

Got a feeling Theo will be heading back to his parent club as they will have to lose 1 possibly 2 off there current top 4.