British Speedway Forum
Comet Dan

Workington 2016

Fitness may be Vissing`s biggest question to answer next season, if he returns to the form he had pre last seasons injury then Workington have made a good signing. Hopefully Claus has an injury free, and successful season with the Comets next season.

• Like 1

Very pleased with the signing of Vissing, we have 11.87 left now, Dan mentioned that the next should be known by mid-december after the Aus Championships, I reckon it will be 2 aussies depending on those State Championship results, Campton (5.00) and Ty Proctor (6.68)

Pleased to see Claus Vissing fixed up for 2016, great lad, hard charger and brilliant to watch when on form!

• Like 1

Why spoil a decent team and sign Campton??

There seems to be this belief from somewhere that Campton is good. He's had 3 season over here, failed to average 5 once and is surely one of the reason the work permit/visa people started asking questions so has caused no end of trouble. It amazes me we have a new rule to use Brits at #7 but some teams continue to use duff foreigners. I get giving them a year, they may improve, they may be decent entertainers in the future but he first arrived about 5 years ago now and is still a reserve - he adds nothing to British Speedway.

There seems to be this belief from somewhere that Campton is good. He's had 3 season over here, failed to average 5 once and is surely one of the reason the work permit/visa people started asking questions so has caused no end of trouble. It amazes me we have a new rule to use Brits at #7 but some teams continue to use duff foreigners. I get giving them a year, they may improve, they may be decent entertainers in the future but he first arrived about 5 years ago now and is still a reserve - he adds nothing to British Speedway.

Bit harsh

And factually incorrect.

Which fact is wrong?

edit > Yes, he's only done two seasons over here. He's still crap and failed to average 5 though

Edited by SCB

don't mess with the DAN . he is very factual . time will tell if mason is good or great . we will know by mid december if out two aussies are uk bound . could be a nice chrimbo present .

don't mess with the DAN . he is very factual . time will tell if mason is good or great . we will know by mid december if out two aussies are uk bound . could be a nice chrimbo present .

Or coal!

Which fact is wrong?

edit > Yes, he's only done two seasons over here. He's still crap and failed to average 5 though

That's not a fact it's just your opinion