British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Let's be honest something had to happen and i can't think of any better options than what Ged has gone with. We realy are a wildcard now rather than an also ran. Full respect to the Rathbone.

If we had the same side then I certainly wouldn't have gone on Monday or for the double header on Sunday.

If we had the same side then I certainly wouldn't have gone on Monday or for the double header on Sunday.

Pretendafan.

• Like 1

Pretendafan.

Is that another new scandinavian signing ?

• Like 1

Let's be honest something had to happen and i can't think of any better options than what Ged has gone with. We realy are a wildcard now rather than an also ran. Full respect to the Rathbone.

If the management team had been so smart then we wouldn't still be scrapping for a play-off place would we. I still think that they are overall doing grand job and put on a good show (if somewhat lengthy at times) but the same team issues crop up and here we are with the end of season calculator to the fore.

Is that another new scandinavian signing ?

Poole's latest asset I believe.

That's a bit glass half empty..at least he saw what was coming and tried to do something about it rather than let the season fizzle out..it makes Sunday a whole lot more interesting (I still would have gone!).

• Like 1

That's a bit glass half empty..at least he saw what was coming and tried to do something about it rather than let the season fizzle out..it makes Sunday a whole lot more interesting (I still would have gone!).

After a decade of failure, our existence being in question several times and a loss of status, it's been hard to have a full glass as a Panthers supporter. Being reactive is indeed better than not, but being proactive would be preferable don't you think so we don't fizzle out early.

Edited by Crump99

you dont go any how . fantasy fan ny.

OMG has Bratley hacked your account!! :D

:D

Good to see the two brit riders that was dropped got team places up north, although Morris will have a lot more meetings than Perry.

Good luck to Tom Perry , maybe a change of scenery will get him scoring points again especially if he's at reserve.

Pretendafan.

A classic Bratleyism!!!!

A classic Bratleyism!!!!

Depends which side of him one chose to stand: the right side or the other side ;)

Depends which side of him one chose to stand: the right side or the other side ;)

Left for me!! :D

So, are your Panthers going to get all three oustanding matches in before the cut-off?

Failure might mean the door opening for Ippo or Worky?