British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Don't be fooled into thinking K.Bjerre would be so great in the prem..the prem is harder racing and he don't like to mix it..plus he is on a realy low average because he's been rubbish. Check out some of the averages from the likes of Newman and Blackie and then you will realise how weak the 'Elite' league is thesedays.

Couldn't disagree with that but I think if he is in the Pl next season and not back at Glasgow he would be sold rather than a loan same would go for Berge.

Thomsen on 5.68 would be a sensational signing for GLA, but unlikely with a Sunday raceday. If Berge could sort out his attitude he would be worth another punt on 4.05, having dropped more than half a point since joining Redcar.

Everyone seems to be thinking the points limit will remain at 42-50, if changes are made to the make up of the PL, draft GB reserves for example, the points limit would be lowered quite a bit I would imagine. That would almost certainly rule out the likes of Kenneth Bjerre, should he fancy riding in the PL, would I would rather doubt anyway.

somerset have asked to borrow the converter for the 2016 season team building , because their usual methods are unreliable.....

I'm sure we can't stuff it up three years in a row,or can we!

i hope you can stuff it up for next season as well.. keeps up somerset lovers some thing to moan about..... who is going to sort the team out next season, james may. er sorry, garry may. or will he be pulled away from that role ?. i hope somerset can bide by the rules and not twist them again.. but its speedway and all sorts can happen..,lol.

I make his average 5.91. And as I made his average 6.02 at the end of last month too I'd say my figures are right on this one!

The final EL averages has his final average as 5.87 - even better news for the Peterborough fans!

or any one else s fans. bigger bank balance wins. enter glasgow.

or any one else s fans. bigger bank balance wins. enter glasgow.

Living in Huntingdon I would think the opportunity to ride for Peterborough & Kings Lynn will very appealing
  • Like 1

Living in Huntingdon I would think the opportunity to ride for Peterborough & Kings Lynn will very appealing

he can't d-up the current rules don't allow it doubt he'll ride sundays , polands his big money earner + he's not a fan of tetley

Personally I cling to the forlorn hope that Panthers will return to Elite League

• Like 1

he can't d-up the current rules don't allow it doubt he'll ride sundays , polands his big money earner + he's not a fan of tetley

What rule is that then?

Personally I cling to the forlorn hope that Panthers will return to Elite League

Swindon won't ride next season so I wouldn't be surprised to see us offered an EL spot in order to fulfill the sky contract.

Seems unlikely unless there's a get out clause in the Poole sponsorship, but with Ford wanting to possibly extend the deal after 2 years then it looks like we're stuck with what we have.