mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Ostergaard

Grondal

Porsing

Thomsen

Barker

2 brit reserves

The big dilemma is Simon Lambert. Arguably our rider of the season but now on a funny average to fit in.

would love all those but thomsen & porsing do Poland , Think panthers main priority is to offer barker a decent deal for next season and get him signed

Is Ully good enough for number 1?

don't think he is but barker would soon shoot up to no1 and hes good enough

• Like 1

There's top heavy and top heavy! That way would mean no Emil, no Anders no nothing :lol:

Realistically

Ully 7.87

Lambert 5.19

MPT 5.96

Barker 7.56

Grondal 5.12

Then fill the gaps basically, totals 31.70 with 2 to go.

Rohan Tungate 7.74 and a 3.00 rider would bring us in nicely. Not a bad top 3, able second strings and a strong reserve all season.

There's top heavy and top heavy! That way would mean no Emil, no Anders no nothing :lol:

Realistically

Ully 7.87

Lambert 5.19

MPT 5.96

Barker 7.56

Grondal 5.12

Then fill the gaps basically, totals 31.70 with 2 to go.

Rohan Tungate 7.74 and a 3.00 rider would bring us in nicely. Not a bad top 3, able second strings and a strong reserve all season.

I can see a lot of sense in starting with that top 5, would undoubtedly keep the team spirit good as well.

No real number 1 the problem I see with that.

Difficult one, will they want Roynon back?

Hopefully not

I can see a lot of sense in starting with that top 5, would undoubtedly keep the team spirit good as well.

Hopefully not

Any idea how the season has been from a financial perspective? The play off crowds have probably helped but the switch from UK to overseas riders has probably resulted in extra costs.

I would keep Simon Lambert, his attitude and enthusiasm must add to team spirit and thus result in other riders adding to their average!

• Like 2

Any idea how the season has been from a financial perspective? The play off crowds have probably helped but the switch from UK to overseas riders has probably resulted in extra costs.

The switch to Barker probably probably cost the most!!!!!

Lambert and Konopka are vital for team spirit.

I prefer the Matt Ford strategy of riders who score points, speaking generally of course and not what might happen in 2016.

Edited by Crump99

Difficult to say with any certainty but the crowds have been better this year and the feel good factor is definitely back.

• Like 1

Have to say I have enjoyed the racing this year and pleased we are in the Premier league. This is coming from a one time Elite league snob. Hope we keep the nucleus of the side that has finished the season.

• Like 4

Have to say I have enjoyed the racing this year and pleased we are in the Premier league. This is coming from a one time Elite league snob. Hope we keep the nucleus of the side that has finished the season.

I too have enjoyed the racing this year but still aspire to a return to Elite League ( perhaps not in its present form)