British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

from a team that thought it was finished a few seasons ago, to a team that money is not an issue . words are cheap . going to be interesting to see the final rider . better hurry up i case someone beat you to him . happy new year to all the peter borough fans !

We realise that each time you post :)

The only waiting we're doing is dragging it out, with whatever excuse works, to keep the interest going.

"I've been made aware of some nonsense on internet forums" - and there's a bit more :wink:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , thats whats missing in your spelling of realise .! i am happy to keep the panthers thread alive in the dark days of the clothes season . lol.i hope you get big bear . but i dont think he will be a big hitter .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , thats whats missing in your spelling of realise .! i am happy to keep the panthers thread alive in the dark days of the clothes season . lol.i hope you get big bear . but i dont think he will be a big hitter .

He would do a lot better than your big hitter no1 from last year Hansen, now that's what i'd call big disappointment but I can't see Bjerre going from no1 to reserve in less than 3 months.
  • Like 1

not many workington fans were disapointed with hanson at home the later part of the season

the guy can ride the boards with the best of them

not many workington fans were disapointed with hanson at home the later part of the season

They however failed to make the play-offs due to mainly Hansen.

Rubbish.

The only team not to drop any points at home were Workington, they never gain a point away from home which was their demise last season, and don't think that can be attributed to one rider alone.

Rene, Kyle, Kenneth and Rusty were all rubbish away from Derwent Park and only 1 of them remains for 2016. The way that Kenneth rode at home was breathtaking at times and I'm glad he's back.

On the subject of Peterborough I think Bjerre would be a great addition to the Premier League but if he signs for an Elite League team as well as his other commitments then it can't be a viable option can it?

i would like to agree with you . but i think it was other members of the team that let workington down away from home. kyle and rene who should have scored more away points . but didint .

hansen was brilliant at home. some of his stuff was truly amazing . maybe next season he wil perform better , who knows . but as long as he keeps his home form , i will be happy.

sheff fans will find out just how hot and cold kyle can be .

Rubbish.

The only team not to drop any points at home were Workington, they never gain a point away from home which was their demise last season, and don't think that can be attributed to one rider alone.

we got a point at redcar , but otherwise , nowt .

RIDE THE BOARDS, that would be why he went down from no1 to reserve then . should try riding on the track or fairground wall of death riding
  • Like 1

i would like to agree with you . but i think it was other members of the team that let workington down away from home. kyle and rene who should have scored more away points . but didint .

hansen was brilliant at home. some of his stuff was truly amazing . maybe next season he wil perform better , who knows . but as long as he keeps his home form , i will be happy.

sheff fans will find out just how hot and cold kyle can be .

we got a point at redcar , but otherwise , nowt .

Final word on Workington and Hansen as this is a Peterborough thread.

Amazed that Hansen was classed as a success, the guy did drop from been the Workington number 1 to reserve was that down to been inconsistent or poor.

Going on his performance at Sheffield where the track blends in well with riding the boards he was frankly very poor 7 from 6 rides was not raging success frankly.

Hansen played his part in the fact that Workington not making the Play Off's as did the vast majority of the team with the exception of Ricky Wells.

i cant let you have the final word . :nono:

He didn't last season Poland, Denmark and the UK

Not Denmark. Rode for Outrup in 2013 and hasn't been active in Denmark since.

Edited by arnieg