British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

so poles can ride in the pl as long as they have a british licence . but can they use the uk licence to ride poland . then again they must be able to. so its something else .

just seen your reply sk

Edited by jenga

I think that they have to take out either a British license or an ACU license to ride in the Premier League, neither are valid to ride in Poland.

A few years ago Tomasz Piszcz was banned from riding for Birmingham for failing to take an ACU license and refused to give up his Polish license.

That is why you don't or rarely see Polish riders riding in the Premier League other than those who are finding it hard to get club in their home country.

If we could sign Bjerre and he would only miss 3/4 meetings with no facility then I would take that.

We would still make the Play-Off's.

And if his Polish team reaches the Play Off's what are going to do then?

Love Nobby, but he is definitely not a Premier Lge No 1. Good at home but average to awful away..

• Like 1

Better than going nigh on 1.5 points under the limit

The Polish play off's are around the same times that the Premier League play off's, what going to do if Bjerre is call into his Polish team at the same time as your play off match.

You could be going into a play off match with a National League guest rider riding at number 1 for you.

I'm not sure its a nl guest is the correct rule somerset had jonas b anderson as a guest for rasmus jensen in the playoffs against Glasgow as he was riding in poland or am I missing something to many ways of interprating the rules

If we reached the play-offs then I would worry about If Kenneth would be available.

The alternative PK and Kosciuch means no play-offs.

K Bjerre, P.Karlsson, and N Kosciuch , all have deals in Poland for 2016

A step into the PL would be a serious admittance of being on the downward spiral which I don’t think he necessarily is but once the decision is mind it might become his default mind-set.

He did say this in 2012 so it depends whether you see this as a backward step or confidence builder?

Bjerre said: “I have always said it is my dream to be world champion and I want to do it in the next three years.

“I think that is a realistic target and I’ll be really happy if it happens this year.

“If it doesn’t then so be it as I have a lot of years ahead of me, but it is important that I start to move forward after three years of finishing seventh and eighth in the standings. peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/speedway-world-championships-king-kenny-is-out-to-rule-the-world 30/3/12

Never mind fixtures, is he entering GP qualifiers? One would assume not if he drops.

Why and how the hell are we considering signing Bjerre when he has signed for Lejonen and tarnow?

Why and how the hell are we considering signing Bjerre when he has signed for Lejonen and tarnow?

They must know something we all don't. He's by far the best number 1 out there available mind.

I don't disagree but he'll be no good for us if he's only there half the time...remember R.Lambert?

• Like 2