British Speedway Forum
John Leslie

Second Choice Elite League Club?

There's every chance of the that!

No I'm a relatively new poster. They do exist you know 👍

This forum is very suspicious fair dos!

Edited by Rob VDS

Can't support any other team really, more just individual riders, but this season I have been impressed with the BV sponsors & team manager so would like them to get to the final, any other year I would be dead against Poole (although I like many of their riders) but for their absolute and sincere words since Darcy's accident I support their race to the final for DW.

Swindon first Poole second, some great riders have spearheaded both sides, Adams, Crump, Langdon.

Always used to go to Oxford aswell, to support Leigh, Jason & Jimmy.

Just watch the playoffs for the "racing". Wouldn't dream of nailing myself to another teams colours

• Like 1

I'm a Belle Vue fan as I live outside Manchester, but they are and always will be my second team. If ever the Halifax Dukes could rise again, it would be the Dukes all the way.

KKS will be on here soon. He/she supports most clubs in the EL. :)

• Like 4

I'm with Screamer on this. I am a Stars fan and couldn't bring myself to support any other team.

Swindon first and Kings Lynn second as lived there for a few years, hope that is ok.

KKS will be on here soon. He/she supports most clubs in the EL. :)

Pretty sure he has already contributed ,just using another different name. :D

• Like 1

I used to like Coventry when Sandhu was running it. There was a yellow glow about the place and it had a bit of an aura.

Went this year and it was like another World.

Ah...... that would be the sun. Unfortunately it doesn't make much of an appearance these days.

Belle Vue seem to be popular and they get my vote as well, especially as Scott Nicholls rides for them, but if Peterborough were still in the EL it would definitely be them.

• Like 1

Ah...... that would be the sun. Unfortunately it doesn't make much of an appearance these days.

Belle Vue seem to be popular and they get my vote as well, especially as Scott Nicholls rides for them, but if Peterborough were still in the EL it would definitely be them.

I can't say I blame him after the treatment he received, it seems very obvious to me the club is much the poorer without his presence.

Yes of course. Whatever it was must have been a couple of season's ago so no chance of me remembering, apart from the fact he and Bomber (allegedly) didn't get on. We are talking Scott Nicholls aren't we? Perhaps on second thoughts although you've quoted my post you mean the contents of grachan's so are referring to Mr Sandhu. If so no need to explain 'cos I still hate Poole. :P Definitely not forgotten that.

Edited by Gemini