British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

This Orion guy What planet is he on how did Garrity get a Doctors note on a Sunday, he could only hobble after the meeting at least we have a genuine reason, sorry Poole have done it again worked the proverbial flanker. I have spent the last two days wondering what they would do yes replaced the only none scorer for Poole on Friday night. I know nothing of Dakotas situation but I feel they have stretched this injury or Doctors note to the full and this is 2015's fiddle by Poole how on earth do the authorities allow them to get away with it only describe it as unblelievable then again it's ghost crazy sport with crazy administrators that allow it.

• Like 2

This Orion guy What planet is he on how did Garrity get a Doctors note on a Sunday, he could only hobble after the meeting

Whoosh.

At least we've got one of our own I suppose.

• Like 1

To be fair, Dakota North will need to be in the UK if he wants a visa for next year.

This Orion guy What planet is he on how did Garrity get a Doctors note on a Sunday, he could only hobble after the meeting at least we have a genuine reason, sorry Poole have done it again worked the proverbial flanker. I have spent the last two days wondering what they would do yes replaced the only none scorer for Poole on Friday night. I know nothing of Dakotas situation but I feel they have stretched this injury or Doctors note to the full and this is 2015's fiddle by Poole how on earth do the authorities allow them to get away with it only describe it as unblelievable then again it's ghost crazy sport with crazy administrators that allow it.

Think you hit the nail on the head when you said you know nothing of dakotas situation 👍

Just read Mick Horton's summary of events over the last two days if you haven't then read if. He gives you the full information regard the antics of all involved with the actions of the Poole management. Well done Mick Horton, shame on you Poole there's an old saying cheats never prosper, let's hope this comes true tomorrow!!

• Like 4

Does anyone no the company Daks dad works for?

Or Know even

Not a dig just at you but the standard of spelling on this forum is atrocious

This thread is hilarious and not in a good way.

I don't see the issue with North taking time out, we all react differently to bad news. Having a round of golf with a mate is kind of what mattress should do isn't it rather than turning yourself inside out with worry. I know if a mate was struggling the first thing I'd do is get them out and about.

The reaction on here has been nothing but pathetic.

If Coventry lose its because their riders haven't stepped up. Poole could have Sayfutdinov as guest but that's irrelevant. It's all about the mentality of the riders you've got.

Harris, King & Andersen can beat all of Poole's top 5. Sargent can beat all of Poole's reserves. On a good day Howarth can mix it. Coventry need tomorrow to be a good day.

The lose of Garrity is more pivotal than Poole bringing in Kennett. It's fookin Kennett for goodness sake :lol:

Fingers crossed we actually see a cracking meeting and none of this BS and best wishes to both North and Garrity.

• Like 4

To be fair, Dakota North will need to be in the UK if he wants a visa for next year.

why does he need a visa when he holds a British passport ?

• Like 1

I'm probably wrong but wasn't he born here or his mother is British or maybe has a British Grandparent.

Just read Mick Horton's summary of events over the last two days if you haven't then read if. He gives you the full information regard the antics of all involved with the actions of the Poole management. Well done Mick Horton, shame on you Poole there's an old saying cheats never prosper, let's hope this comes true tomorrow!!

Fairly easy to see where the bees fans get their attitude from, the guy is a moron, simple as. Still I guess it's his attempt at a motivational speech for tomorrow which I understand. Or maybe covering his ass if they lose.

Those saying bees shouldn't miss Garrity tomorrow are mad. Even if you have a strong top 5, Reserves are just as important. Does that mean Poole wouldn't miss Newman. Yeah right.

Poole are lucky they are strengthened against a depleted team

Fairly easy to see where the bees fans get their attitude from, the guy is a moron, simple as. Still I guess it's his attempt at a motivational speech for tomorrow which I understand. Or maybe covering his ass if they lose.

It's called the truth. Maybe you should look up the meaning.

Edited by mdmc82

Those saying bees shouldn't miss Garrity tomorrow are mad. Even if you have a strong top 5, Reserves are just as important. Does that mean Poole wouldn't miss Newman. Yeah right.

Poole are lucky they are strengthened against a depleted team

Garrity is a huge loss for you guys, and as I said earlier I was disappointed to see it.