British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

You all realise Dak is not Chris Holder right? Nor is he Emil or Tai. Everyone handles things differently. The reason Holder was held in such high regard for racing was in no small part because most of us were admitting we wouldn't have been able to summon up the courage and focus to compartmentalise in the same way Chris could. Not one of us (except the most determined idiot) would've had a bad word to say about Chris if he had decided not to ride, bit hypocritical if we don't apply the same consideration to Dak.

Looking increasingly like the weather is going to make all this bickering academic anyway.

Edited by GoFastTurnLeft
  • Like 1

You want to know where he works and what he looks like! Things you need for stalking someone!

How's the weather looking? Pouring down here, hope it's better in Poole!

Why do u call yourself star man?

Seriously?? 😲

Dak having worries about his father and taking some time off. Fine.

Poole having a guest facility in the circumstances. Not fine.

Poole's fault? No.

Both spot on :t:

so yet again i ask you and others...........why was Holder a hero for riding in the gp yet you all believe North shouldnt ride?? Bunch of hypocrites

If you are going to make that comparison you could say Chris Holder rode in the gp immediately after Darcy Ward's injury but missed league meetings subsequently, North rode at Coventry immediately after hearing the news of his father but is not riding in a subsequent league meeting. I am not defending Poole's actions and it has become very difficult to be a Poole fan when Ford pulls these kind of strokes and the only team who can take the moral high ground from the play off teams is Coventry.

• Like 3

Agree....I think Mick just chucked the towel in....Cov are stronger with R/R though.

I was baffled to why they didn't go with R/R in the first leg

• Like 1

Digging for what exactly?

Just trying to find out if the photo I posted was Daks Dad

If you are going to make that comparison you could say Chris Holder rode in the gp immediately after Darcy Ward's injury but missed league meetings subsequently, North rode at Coventry immediately after hearing the news of his father but is not riding in a subsequent league meeting. I am not defending Poole's actions and it has become very difficult to be a Poole fan when Ford pulls these kind of strokes and the only team who can take the moral high ground from the play off teams is Coventry.

Fair post that.

• Like 1

Who's this Rob vds anyway. Who was he before?

You lot are unbelievable. Just cos I recently became a member, this means I used to be someone else lol. Fab logic.

You must have been a new member once, were you accused of being someone else?

Who's this Rob vds anyway. Who was he before?

He was me. All the accounts that disagree with Coventry are owned by Tommy Turner. I thought you had worked that out already.

The paranoia in this place is ridiculous :lol:

You lot are unbelievable. Just cos I recently became a member, this means I used to be someone else lol. Fab logic.

You must have been a new member once, were you accused of being someone else?

Actually you referred to comments about SCB yesterday intimating you'd been here long time..so I just wondered who you were before..