British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Is this the same Cov team complaining now, that a few years ago ended up as EL Champions because their owner, (at that time) threatened to 'tarmac the circuit' if they couldn't replace a rider during the season with the one they wanted even though they had been told the replacement "wasn't legal"?

And the crowds continue to decrease in the sport?

Who would have thought??

#theyalldoitasandwhenitsuitsbecauseno-oneisincharge...

Not strictly an accurate description of what happened is it?

Firstly, it was ten years ago, so considerably more than 'a few'.

Secondly, introducing Kylmakorpi to the team was perfectly legal by average. The crooked Peterborough promotion at the time refused to move Kylmakorpi from their team declaration (despite the fact thy hadn't paid him!) so that he was unable to be introduced to the Bees side.

Just another instance of Sandhu trying to stand up for what was right and fair in the mad world of British Speedway.

• Like 3

Correct me if I'm wrong (and not sure if this has already been posted amongst all the BS) but didn't Belle Vue get a facility for Josh G on compassionate grounds, just after the Kerr crash because 'his head wasn't in the right place'??!

There you go again using facts and logic.

You've been told before, sit in the corner and mumble "conspiracy, conspiracy......"

• Like 2

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Belle Vue get a facility for Josh G on compassionate grounds, just after the Kerr crash because 'his head wasn't in the right place'??!

Yes but it wasn't compassion because he was riding crap!!

I have said all season North will cost us the title, it's just taken a long time for matt ford to realize it !!

Point me to any of my posts that say I think it's a hoax. What a pathetic thing to say. Actually to save you looking the only previous comment I've made is this one to starman. I like things fair and above board. If Poole can delay cancelling a Sky match until the day before why did Coventry have to give 48 hours notice? Anyway, the latest news just about sums things up. Agree with Jacques hope you enjoy your trophy, champagne and fireworks and yes that's me being bitter again just in case you're in any doubt.

Robert wont be enjoying any trophies now or for the foreseeable future . he's a Leicester fan

Correct me if I'm wrong (and not sure if this has already been posted amongst all the BS) but didn't Belle Vue get a facility for Josh G on compassionate grounds, just after the Kerr crash because 'his head wasn't in the right place'??!

Maybe because he was involved in the incident? Doing his job? Its not the same at all. I'm sure the authorities would let a facility happen in circumstances like that.

Its quite bizarre that Dakota Norths manager doesn't know what injuries Daks dad suffered.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

What has that got to do with this?

Don't think a BV fan should be claiming the moral high ground deary...Zagar,cough cough!

No high ground being sought...

It is all wrong....

Ultimately it begs the question. Why bother attending any competition that has such zero integrity..

Anyone found flouting the laws are usually reprimanded. In speedway you are encouraged to do so given the lack of capability of its 'self policing' regulations..

What's the weather like??

Going by rain today.co.uk the last of the showers should be nearly past now.

Is this the same Cov team complaining now, that a few years ago ended up as EL Champions because their owner, (at that time) threatened to 'tarmac the circuit' if they couldn't replace a rider during the season with the one they wanted even though they had been told the replacement "wasn't legal"?

And the crowds continue to decrease in the sport?

Who would have thought??

#theyalldoitasandwhenitsuitsbecauseno-oneisincharge...

Not strictly an accurate description of what happened is it?

Firstly, it was ten years ago, so considerably more than 'a few'.

Secondly, introducing Kylmakorpi to the team was perfectly legal by average. The crooked Peterborough promotion at the time refused to move Kylmakorpi from their team declaration (despite the fact thy hadn't paid him!) so that he was unable to be introduced to the Bees side.

Just another instance of Sandhu trying to stand up for what was right and fair in the mad world of British Speedway.

Beaten to it. The BSPA tried to extend Kylmakorpis 28 day ban by another 14 days but they had no right to. Eventually they saw they were wrong and agreed to the original 28 days.

When we close in little over a year, it will be a total relief not to be involved in this kind of cr@p.

Pains me to say it, but actually looking forward to shutting down so the club can rest peacefully.

Sad thing is, I'm not the only one that feels this way.

You're not. I feel exactly the same way. I only go now out of misguided loyalty. The Bees are my team and I support them. But when they close, I'll walk away from British Speedway with a sense of relief. I'll pick and choose a few meetings, go to the odd GP overseas and, perhaps, take in a meeting or two in Poland building it into a weekend away.

If you could have told me a couple of years ago that I would feel like this, I'd have never believed you.

Edited by G the Bee

BBC weather on my phone is saying rain clearing by 4 then bright evening. I live near poole track and it's not raining and blue skies appearing .

Poole are stretching the rules as far as they will go with North being rested.

Shame to hear his dad is sick but surely if it was badly hurt he would be on a plane ride home to visit and not playing golf with Davy Watt as said by the Cov promotion.

Rules in this sport need tightening up to stop abuse.

• Like 1

BBC weather on my phone is saying rain clearing by 4 then bright evening. I live near poole track and it's not raining and blue skies appearing .

• Like 1

so yet again i ask you and others...........why was Holder a hero for riding in the gp yet you all believe North shouldnt ride?? Bunch of hypocrites

nailed it.... :rolleyes: