British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Poole are stretching the rules as far as they will go with North being rested.

Shame to hear his dad is sick but surely if it was badly hurt he would be on a plane ride home to visit and not playing golf with Davy Watt as said by the Cov promotion.

Rules in this sport need tightening up to stop abuse.

stop it

the Poole fans will not have you accsuing them.

the club never does any wrong.

well done Gater1 and foreverblue for being supportive of their club, genuine fans, but can actually see the bigger picture as to why people are annoyed by all this. The rest really are blinkered lemmings, well apart from the 2 trolling Roberts, and the genuine forum clown.

On to the meeting we now have a strengthened Poole v a severly weakened Coventry. Would love to see Coventy hit an 8-1 in heat 10 to go 1 point up then the heavens open. Bet old man Muddlo and Fraud would forget about rider safety then!

• Like 2

stop it

well done Gater1 and foreverblue for being supportive of their club, genuine fans, but can actually see the bigger picture as to why people are annoyed by all this. The rest really are blinkered lemmings, well apart from the 2 trolling Roberts, and the genuine forum clown.

On to the meeting we now have a strengthened Poole v a severly weakened Coventry. Would love to see Coventy hit an 8-1 in heat 10 to go 1 point up then the heavens open. Bet old man Muddlo and Fraud would forget about rider safety then!

How can Coventry hit a 8-1 in heat 10 to go 1 up? You need to be 10 points down to do a tactical! added to the fact there is no rain forecast later in the evening, this meeting should be a stroll for Poole there was no need to rest North.

Would love to see Coventy hit an 8-1 in heat 10 to go 1 point up then the heavens open.

Not going to happen, unless the ref. by mistake allows Coventry to use a TR when only 6 points down!

Now of course, if Poole were 6 points behind ...

stop it

I'm actually starting to get embarrassed for you lol, to continually drag out the same unfunny names while abusing anyone who disagrees with you.

As for the meeting, I wouldn't be surprised to see the whingers nick it. Hell hath no fury like a hard done by Bee 👍

Don't forget your sunglasses all those that are attending. Lovely bit of weather in Poole.

See Han's Twitter page....Pouring down an hour ago....It has stopped now though and its brightening up.

I don't think he was in Poole though! Looked like he was still travelling.

I was quite worried about this evenings meeting, I thought it could go either way, but as everyone keeps pointing out, Kennett in for North should add at least 30 points to our total, so I'm predicting a score of 75-45 to the pirates.

• Like 3

marky, on 21 Sept 2015 - 3:47 PM, said:marky, on 21 Sept 2015 - 3:47 PM, said:

Poole are stretching the rules as far as they will go with North being rested.

Shame to hear his dad is sick but surely if it was badly hurt he would be on a plane ride home to visit and not playing golf with Davy Watt as said by the Cov promotion.

Rules in this sport need tightening up to stop abuse.

Totally agree.. Rules are rules , they have not been broken just bent to get an advantage . Isn't it ironic that proven cheat Eddie who was slaughtered on here by Pirates fans when caught out could be the one who wins the match for them !! Our sport is in the gutter & I cant honestly see a way out at the moment .

Edited by BANANAMAN
  • Like 2

Blue skies now

Have you seen Norths scores the last few weeks? Kennett strengthens them greatly.

Have you not seen Kennett ride in big pressure meetings/races?

Always left wanting so no in my opinion they are weakened.

Kennett flew around Brandon a couple of weeks ago. He actually can't get worse than North who hasn't scored in his last couple of meetings

Bees have a heat leader missing and are having to use two tier 2 riders instead of the best reserve in the league.

Poole will win but that won't nessasarily be because they are the better team as somebody put it but more because they strengthened against a depleted injury hit Coventry.

Garrity has been amazing and Joonas scoring double at home so shame we were weakened going in to the play offs.

Poole are the better team with both teams full strength, not by much but enough to have won both legs.

Have you not seen Kennett ride in big pressure meetings/races?

Always left wanting so no in my opinion they are weakened.

Poole are the better team with both teams full strength, not by much but enough to have won both legs.

Poole would win this easily 99 times out of a hundred, with Garrity maybe still a question mark but without him not a hope. Kennett will make us stronger and there will be no pressure on him.

Poole would win this easily 99 times out of a hundred, with Garrity maybe still a question mark but without him not a hope. Kennett will make us stronger and there will be no pressure on him.

Like there would have been no pressure on North to perform?

It's up to the rest to up their game when another is off colour in a TEAM sport.

• Like 1

I like many sports but this has to be the worst run league in any sport, what a farce. I was looking forward to watching both these matches tonight but think I'll give it a miss and look forward to the next GP. The ego of one owner is spoiling the whole thing, how you could be proud of winning this league is beyond me.

• Like 7