British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Ok Mr traffic warden - what rules were broken? Why do you keep going on about it - it's history - you know nothing for sure (and why should you?) but you still can't accept it. Well get this - it doesn't matter if you don't accept it because the speedway authorities did. Do us all a favour and stop moaning about it and gogglegate because it's frankly boring now - shoulda, woulda, coulda - it's history and as the song goes "Let it go..."

Why do we have to "let it go....."

There is something very fishy here. How come one week he is so upset about his dad's accident he is not fit to race and the next he admits that he doesn't know what happened and doesn't really know his condition. Claiming that as he is a long way from home so he is not kept in the loop.....which is just ridiculous!

If his father is seriously injured in Australia and Dakota is struggling to cope that is one thing, to be quoted later as not even knowing what the accident was or how is dad is doing is just taking us all as fools.

• Like 1

You'd think if Dakota was struggling to cope to the point he needed time off work then his family would ring him (even if it meant getting up early, or going to bed late due to time difference) to be able to put his mind at rest.

I can't believe how bloody horrible his family have been to him. Poor lad. Find out his dad his injured is bad enough but to find out his family just don't care about him enough to keep him informed, that'd mess with my head too.

Edited by SCB

What has also been said is that Dak was told by his father/family to stay til the end of the season - do Darcy's meeting and fly back the next day, which is exactly what he's doing!! His father will still be hospitalised when he gets back to Oz, having had more than just one (12 hour)operation since the accident!!

Unless the injury was 'life-threatening' which we know it wasn't thank goodness, merely life changing, having been told to stay. clear his head and then continue with his job, why would the family keep updating him after every hospital development, especially as he will still be in hospital when Dak gets back.

FFS people give it a rest.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

And we are supposed to believe all that. So he was too upset to race yet he doesn't know what happened or what his condition is!? To claim that he is so far away that they haven't been able to keep him in the loop is just ridiculous! Somebody needs to tell him about telephones, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook etc etc

Is somebody going to look into this....it stinks!

I just admit this picture paints a different story.

One can only assume NOT knowing messed with his head.

What has also been said is that Dak was told by his father/family to stay til the end of the season - do Darcy's meeting and fly back the next day, which is exactly what he's doing!! His father will still be hospitalised when he gets back to Oz, having had more than just one (12 hour)operation since the accident!!

Unless the injury was 'life-threatening' which we know it wasn't thank goodness, merely life changing, having been told to stay. clear his head and then continue with his job, why would the family keep updating him after every hospital development, especially as he will still be in hospital when Dak gets back.

You seem to know more about the situation than Dakota, Skidder. Perhaps you ought to let the lad know! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Are you for real?

Any caring son would be in constant contact to keep up to date with the latest situation!

What a desperate post this is!

Yes I'm for real, as is the whole crowd from Wednesday at Poole. Nothing I've posted is not in the public domain after his interview on Wednesday. All he said was that he still didn't know ALL the finer details of the accident as to what and how it happened and he would be flying home a week on Thursday!!

Sorry if that doesn't fit in with your preferred and inaccurate version of events, but hey ho.

All our best wishes go to Rod North in hospital.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

Are you for real?

Any caring son would be in constant contact to keep up to date with the latest situation!

What a desperate post this is!

With respect, you are not in a position to judge anything regarding a father/ son relationship and the current circumstances. Just another attempt to be a big time charlie to stand judgement on others, and cause conflict. Stop making yourself look a troublesome fool.

• Like 2

With respect, you are not in a position to judge anything regarding a father/ son relationship and the current circumstances. Just another attempt to be a big time charlie to stand judgement on others, and cause conflict. Stop making yourself look a troublesome fool.

With respect I'm actually in a perfect position to judge, given that I am living in a totally different country to my Father and have been for quite some time, even before I moved to Portugal.

He was taken seriously ill a year ago and it WAS life threatening. Strangely enough I was able to very quickly get a lot of information from relatives as to the situation.

• Like 1

Whichever way you dress it up it beggars belief that they would tell him there was a 12 hour operation but not tell him what the injury was and that he didn't think to ask.

• Like 2

I think you are making yourself look a naive fool if you believe this fairy tale that has come out of Poole speedway. The club has a history of lying and cheating and this is no different, they have no qualms about making up a story if it enables them to win. Stop making yourself look stupid.

• Like 2

I think you are making yourself look a naive fool if you believe this fairy tale that has come out of Poole speedway. The club has a history of lying and cheating and this is no different, they have no qualms about making up a story if it enables them to win. Stop making yourself look stupid.

So you think then that Dak was in on this fairytale as well then? That he was happy to be replaced in one of the biggest meetings of the season with his dad's accident used as an excuse. Cos if it was a fairytale he would definitely have to be on board with it.

Doesn't sound likely to me. Maybe you should hold back on the insults and look closely at what you're saying.

Not so much as stupid as you, BWitcher and the other usuals when this matter comes out. We have had a statement from Poole, a newspaper report in their local rag, and now Dak talking about what he knows, so I would rather believe them regardless of what past events you say they have been involved in.

Just keep knocking, and you will be the fool.

• Like 1

Whichever way you dress it up it beggars belief that they would tell him there was a 12 hour operation but not tell him what the injury was and that he didn't think to ask.

I do take it your talking about Dak? Yes Dak knew exactly what the op was. And had you have been in the bar after the meeting you would have known EXACTLY how he felt. So keep your junk to yourself.

You are really walking on very dodgy ground there pal. I would strongly suggest you keep quiet.