British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Inbred I think the term is.

Its not insulting at all, I was merely stating that its more fool them for lining the pockets of Matt Fraud and co

As regards my investigations into Daks dad they have been fruitful and he seems fit and well.

Fit and well ? where's your proof then ?

• Like 1

Yeh you to start with. You are not a Speedway fan, just a forum troll who's jumped on the Poole hate bandwagon. Havn't you got another forum to go to and spread your nasty remarks on there. Go away, this forum doesn't need you.

lol bless you getting all angry because someone dares to question.

you are the forum clown as pointed out by many and you are roundly mocked even by your own fans so to be fair anything you say is quite irrelevent and its people like you on here that give your real fans a bad name.

As ive said try find where ive slaged off Poole this season please? Up until this rule bending all ive done is praise Poole and their riders, even absolving them of any blame for the fiasco at Coventry.

So i suggest you keep it quiet little man

So here we are again. Yet another version of the same old story. Is it possible to be a decent human being and obtain satisfaction from winning by cheating?

Edited by Starboy118

Really pal, you are so very very wrong and you are a long long way off the mark. I would strongly suggest you shut up.

Good Job I don't take any notice of what comes out of your trap.

Good Job I don't take any notice of what comes out of your trap.

Really, i would suggest you shut up, you know absolutely nothing.

What's that got to do with this thread? No cheating here.

To be fair you have called the entire Poole management out by saying that Rod North is actually completely fine, so would you mind sharing your findings with the rest of us?

I'm still waiting for you to tell us why you set up a gofundme account for Darcy Ward under a false name, Mr Turner?

• Like 4

lol bless you getting all angry because someone dares to question.

you are the forum clown as pointed out by many and you are roundly mocked even by your own fans so to be fair anything you say is quite irrelevent and its people like you on here that give your real fans a bad name.

As ive said try find where ive slaged off Poole this season please? Up until this rule bending all ive done is praise Poole and their riders, even absolving them of any blame for the fiasco at Coventry.

So i suggest you keep it quiet little man

Your constant digs at Poole are disgusting, you are nothing but a forum troll, get lost.

watch the tape. the poole fans cheer even before Harris makes contact with the fence. You think a majority would know better.

Of course they did!!

Because they weren't cheering because they thought the rider might be injured. They were cheering because it's a play off semi final against your biggest rivals, it was pretty much the last chance Coventry had of getting back in the meeting and Harris sliding off meant that chance had failed. Damn right they should be cheering.

It's only fools who correlate this with a rider being injured. If you have that point of view, shame on you for even watching something where riders might get hurt.

One of the major problems speedway has is lack of atmosphere and part of the reason is folks with this ancient attitude.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 4

It is, of course. entirely up to you if you are prepared to believe that. It seems to me, however, that speedway has not yet managed to stumble upon words such as honesty and integrity.

(Response to DW#43)

Edited by Starboy118
  • Like 1

very disappointed in the reaction by the Poole fans when Bomber crashed, even Middleditch said "fortunately Chris wasn't injured", the cheers went up as soon as he came off and no-one would of known if he was injured or not at that point.

I also cant for the life of me understand why people cheer when someone has just blown an engine, quite clearly an expensive one at that when Hans blew his.

I was actually going to post that next thing folk will be complaining that people cheer when a rider blows an engine as it will cost him money... and lo and behold someone already has.

Unbelievable!

How about we make it despicable we cheer when a rider passes someone? That poor guy who has been passed has lost out on money.

• Like 1

"Dak has a lot going on right now which is playing on his mind. With his father in hospital on the other side of the world he naturally feels quite helpless and is beside himself with worry."

- Matt Ford

Yes so lets have a game of golf.

I was actually going to post that next thing folk will be complaining that people cheer when a rider blows an engine as it will cost him money... and lo and behold someone already has.

Unbelievable!

How about we make it despicable we cheer when a rider passes someone? That poor guy who has been passed has lost out on money.

The atmosphere at Poole sounded really good last night. It' not often you can really hear the crowd cheering at Speedway, but it was there for all to see.

Must have really wound up supporters of other teams, who prefer deck chairs and a cup of tea.

Of course the crowd will cheer when someone on a double point ride looks like he's about to take the lead and then loses it. It's sport.

Crowds don't cheer nastly looking crashes. Crowds cheer their team getting an advantage though.

"Dak has a lot going on right now which is playing on his mind. With his father in hospital on the other side of the world he naturally feels quite helpless and is beside himself with worry."

- Matt Ford

Yes so lets have a game of golf.

Sorry, but if you are down about something then a good friend might well take you out to try and take your mind off things.

I don't know the facts about Dakota North's family problems, but I don't see what someone taking him out for a round of golf has to do with it.

Edited by grachan
  • Like 6

The atmosphere at Poole sounded really good last night. It' not often you can really hear the crowd cheering at Speedway, but it was there for all to see.

Must have really wound up supporters of other teams, who prefer deck chairs and a cup of tea.

Of course the crowd will cheer when someone on a double point ride looks like he's about to take the lead and then loses it. It's sport.

Crowds don't cheer nastly looking crashes. Crowds cheer their team getting an advantage though.

Sorry, but if you are down about something then a good friend might well take you out to try and take your mind off things.

I don't know the facts about Dakota North's family problems, but I don't see what someone taking him out for a round of golf has to do with it.

Agreed. Of course if it was Kennett that slid off at that point and not Harris then no Coventry fan would have cheered would they? Do me a favour. People cheer the result.

Anyway Coventry fans on the second bend cheered when Holder went down in heat 10 and hurt his hand. Okay with you lot is it (ones have a problem with Poole fans doing it)?

Edited by lisa-colette

So not only do you still behave like a child but you don't pay attention either? Using an alias is not a crime. I used the same name for the gofundme account as I did when I used to own and design Darcy's official team website and logo he rode with. Maybe you can show a little more maturity now and get back to the topic at hand.

Why would anyone with genuine intentions set up a fund under an alias, you're a dodgy as a pair of snide market trainers!

As for showing maturity, how about you stop playing games with various forum names... ?

• Like 2

The atmosphere at Poole sounded really good last night. It' not often you can really hear the crowd cheering at Speedway, but it was there for all to see.Must have really wound up supporters of other teams, who prefer deck chairs and a cup of tea.Of course the crowd will cheer when someone on a double point ride looks like he's about to take the lead and then loses it. It's sport.Crowds don't cheer nastly looking crashes. Crowds cheer their team getting an advantage though.

I to thought the Poole fans were terrific last night. Just wish every track could be like that every week.

You are 100% bang on about cheering, it's all about the advantage not the rider going down.

Most of the comments are just bitterness about their clubs own failings

• Like 6