British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

anybody got any updates on rod north's condition?

carnt find anything on any news websites internet forums or google

normally when something like this happens someone friend or family normally posts on speedway friends or a similar group but theres been nothing

it seems nobody knew anything about rod north's accident until dakota told people after fridays match..

• Like 1

normally when something like this happens someone friend or family normally posts on speedway friends or a similar group but theres been nothing

it seems nobody knew anything about rod north's accident until dakota told people after fridays match..

It would seem dak and his family didn't feel the need to broadcast personal details of his injuries, how rude of them eh?

Maybe you want a copy of his Dr's records? Or a video of his surgery? Would you believe it then?

The ignorance was amusing once but it's getting more and more offensive sadly. It's amazing the lengths hatred will drive some people

It would seem dak and his family didn't feel the need to broadcast personal details of his injuries, how rude of them eh?

Maybe you want a copy of his Dr's records? Or a video of his surgery? Would you believe it then?

The ignorance was amusing once but it's getting more and more offensive sadly. It's amazing the lengths hatred will drive some people

Unfortunately, when a club has lied previously (more than once) regarding absence of riders, everything is then treated with suspicion, which is unfortunate for North in this situation.

I will cheer an engine failure quite happily.

After seeing the death of Paul Muchene live, i will never cheer any rider who comes off even the ones that are simply just a slide into the fence.

Unfortunately, when a club has lied previously (more than once) regarding absence of riders, everything is then treated with suspicion, which is unfortunate for North in this situation.

i fully believe Norths dad isnt very well

i fully believe that it may affect North

Do i believe it is enough for him to miss last nights match? No

Maybe you want a copy of his Dr's records?

Yes a copy of his Doctors records would be good, I'm sure you could provide them as you seem to know everything, we can then put this to bed once and for all.

So after a great but very late night at Wimborne Road yesterday (and an even later morning!) I have finally managed to catch up on this thread.

Well done to all the Bees fans that made the trip and a particular well done to Bomber and Hans for coming across at the end and shaking all the Pirates' hands!!

I'm not going to go over all the vitriolic posts that have gone before, other than to say that I think the 'seething and disillusionment' expressed by the Bees Mangement before the meeting was simply down to the frustration of finding out that Matt Ford had already booked Eddie Kennett as a guest when they tried to make contact themselves!

Some of the attacks on Dak's father's situation are simply unbelieveable and we shall have to await further post-operative information before any decision on whether a further medical certificate might be needed?! ( Incidentally, having a brother in the medical field, it is probable that the medical certificate for Dak contained 'depression' or 'anxiety' as the reason, and hence why Poole gave him compassionate leave. I believe Josh G's certificate contained a similar diagnosis after Kerr's crash.)

Personally I would have given the Rider of the Night Award to either Watty or Ginger, but Darcy's message that it should go to Eddie Kennett was a classic response to Horton's earlier bs!!

Well done to Lemo and the Aces (commiserations to Rosco and the Robins) - looking forward to 2 tough meetings next week

ps. If mdmc2 is looking for a medical certificate to cover her 'repetitive strain injury', it can be arranged.

• Like 1

I will cheer an engine failure quite happily.

After seeing the death of Paul Muchene live, i will never cheer any rider who comes off even the ones that are simply just a slide into the fence.

i fully believe Norths dad isnt very well

i fully believe that it may affect North

Do i believe it is enough for him to miss last nights match? No

I agree with that, North is fit, he isn't injured, he hasn't flown back home to be with his dad, Josh G was given leave because he was directly involved in Lewis Kerr's accident.

So after a great but very late night at Wimborne Road yesterday (and an even later morning!) I have finally managed to catch up on this thread.

Well done to all the Bees fans that made the trip and a particular well done to Bomber and Hans for coming across at the end and shaking all the Pirates' hands!!

I'm not going to go over all the vitriolic posts that have gone before, other than to say that I think the 'seething and disillusionment' expressed by the Bees Mangement before the meeting was simply down to the frustration of finding out that Matt Ford had already booked Eddie Kennett as a guest when they tried to make contact themselves!

Some of the attacks on Dak's father's situation are simply unbelieveable and we shall have to await further post-operative information before any decision on whether a further medical certificate might be needed?! ( Incidentally, having a brother in the medical field, it is probable that the medical certificate for Dak contained 'depression' or 'anxiety' as the reason, and hence why Poole gave him compassionate leave. I believe Josh G's certificate contained a similar diagnosis after Kerr's crash.)

Personally I would have given the Rider of the Night Award to either Watty or Ginger, but Darcy's message that it should go to Eddie Kennett was a classic response to Horton's earlier bs!!

Well done to Lemo and the Aces (commiserations to Rosco and the Robins) - looking forward to 2 tough meetings next week

ps. If mdmc2 is looking for a medical certificate to cover her 'repetitive strain injury', it can be arranged.

We got a tough one next week the Aces are flying and we need Dak back because he is very good at B Vue.

I found myself as a complete neutral last night as despite in the past having had some good feeling about both teams I now find Poole put me off with their creative interpretation of the rules and some hostility regarding present management of the Bees.

Yes a copy of his Doctors records would be good, I'm sure you could provide them as you seem to know everything, we can then put this to bed once and for all.

So which came first the medical certificate of the compassionate leave.

I never said I did know. And nor do I want to know, it's none of my business. And it's none of yours either 👍

If you seriously are that interested in inspecting a speedway rider's father's medical report then I would suggest some urgent self analysis..

I would hope you'd have some more interesting and less weird to do in your spare time.

It's almost as if it never happened.

You beat me to it both of you!!!!!!!!???.

2 articles in the ECHO - Matt Ford's explanation and Davey (rightly) having a go at some of Coventry's so-called fans!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1