British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

kennett will be in its obvious....

wasn't that long ago the poole fans on here absolutely slated eddie ...but there you go ...the same ones who loved havvy now turned on him now he's coventry boss

• Like 1

I hope Poole play it straight, North rides and its a fair final over two well contested legs on good tracks.

Hope Belle Vue win as I love the underdog.

Correction to my post above. Seems that GSA Issue 23 is being used. Gomolski 5.14 then and PK doesn't fit. In fact only Musielak and Porsing achieved lower avarages (from top 5's of non playoff teams). Expect R/R then with extra rides for North and reserves.

I hope the Aces stuff the Pirates and win the title. But I fear it won't happen as Sky won't allow it.

I hope the Aces stuff the Pirates and win the title. But I fear it won't happen as Sky won't allow it.

Interesting to hear how "Even though they have already won. Poole are going for every point to send a clear message to Belle Vue" according to Mr Shouty Crackers..

Yet the Aces being the only team to win both legs of the play offs haven't sent out any message at all...!

Simple. Because every year it involves the same team

2015: Kennett brought in to replace a rider likely to score 0.

We had the rain farce on sky involving Poole

2014: Poole dig a hole in their track as play offs arrive and have no equipment to fix it. Racing in wet would have meant no home advantage against a king's Lynn team who were up for it. It's then delayed a lot until they can sort it.

2013: The Belle Vue meeting which shouldn't have gone ahead as track was dangerous. Belle Vue riders & Watt didn't want to race. However it continued until Poole could get the points they needed to make the play offs.

We also had the meeting against Lakeside that was cancelled due to having ONE rider missing (Shamak) because Ford said he didn't want to rob the paying public, yet happy to race against depleted teams.

Imagine if other teams when missing 1 rider decided not to race, do you think the BSPA would allow it. Of course not!

That's just to name a handful of things from a long list. The problem is they are allowed to get away with it. Helps having somebody at the BSPA I guess.

Belle Vue will be up against Poole/BSPA when they race in the final but have the strength to do this and judging by comments on social media, I think 90% of speedway fans hope they do.

Its a bit early for a pint of bitter isn't it?

More fairy stories,Davey didn't even ride for Poole in 2013.Still never let a bit of bull$hit get in the way of the truth :rofl:

• Like 2

Her posts used to wind me up. Then I realised on here that Cov fans don't like her either so that puts a different light on it lol

Let's hope for a fair final with OK weather, no riders going missing and others fully fit. You won't hear a peep out of fair minded fans then who wins

I think Dak will be a big miss for the pirates at Kirky Lane as he's good for double figures there, great to watch as well.

Is there any chance that Nigel Pearson will be injured/get compassionate leave and be replaced by Simon Stead.

He did a great job last night, didn't buy into all the malecowdung either, said it like it is without bias.

Mon the Aces.

• Like 1

I can sit back and enjoy the antics of the next two weeks, now the Bees are out. Every cloud and all that :D

• Like 4