British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

I have no doubt there will be tinkering with the draft rider system again.....

Garrity forced in to the top 5 if that is one of the changes will weaken Coventry

Holder better be there, otherwise who the heck we gonna have! :(

After years of sod the rest lets up the point limit so we can choose the 3 heat leaders we want. A Poole fan gets to feel what its like to support most other Elite league teams

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 6

After years of sod the rest lets up the point limit so we can choose the 3 heat leaders we want. A Poole fan gets to feel what its like to support most other Elite league teams

Poole have had dodgy years, so I know what it's like. 1997, 1998 for example.

Poole have had dodgy years, so I know what it's like. 1997, 1998 for example.

Blimey I was still at school then!

• Like 1

Blimey I was still at school then!

So was I!! Just. Can also throw in 2009 for a bad year too!

Wonder if Bees will hang on to Hans, plenty of clubs will be interested in him with that average!

• Like 1

What's all this Poole crap doing on Cov thread

Trying to improve the content. :D

Good night for Sarg with 16+2 for Glasgow

How many re-starts? :wink:

So was I!! Just. Can also throw in 2009 for a bad year too!

Wonder if Bees will hang on to Hans, plenty of clubs will be interested in him with that average!

Id hope we would have him in the side in 2016 especially if we can get him in as a 2nd string to start with.

Good night for Sarg with 16+2 for Glasgow

Really chuffed that official Coventry bees site recognised his achievements. my son now based in Glasgow went along and

had told me how good he was - but Sarj reprimanded and warned about his "electric" starts yet again - no proper tapes infringements.

AGAIN.

Really chuffed that official Coventry bees site recognised his achievements. my son now based in Glasgow went along and

had told me how good he was - but Sarj reprimanded and warned about his "electric" starts yet again - no proper tapes infringements.

AGAIN.

And the annoying thing? There is no rule that he's breaking and what the referees are doing is not allowed according to the rulebook. Sit still until the green lights come on. Then don't touch the tapes. Roll and jump all you like legally.

AGAIN.

If the other 3 riders had as good as reactions as James there,d be no problem

Bomber made the statement he is open to offers for next season when asked where he will be next year at Monmore Green tonight.

Is he looking at getting out while he can or just a basic answer to speculate. Either way it seemed to be very much that teams will not be as strong next season and if Bomber stays he should be number one with Garrity also a heat leader.

Get ready for a watered down Elite League or one big league with 20 or so teams