British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Yes I will as I fully expect him to ride 100% for Poole, something he didn't always do for Coventry this season. I'm sure you've got a few riders you're never been keen on ~ Hans was one of mine, along with Troy Batchelor, Davey Watt, Darcy Ward and Krystof Kasprzak. Fortunately it's not a very long list.

Its funny that you dislike KK when he was in your title winning team!

How ridiculous is it that a so called speedway fan can joke about another track maybe being lost in a year.

he lives in a little blue bubble, one day it will go POP....

• Like 1

he lives in a little blue bubble, one day it will go POP....

Yep you never no what's round the corner.

Yes I will as I fully expect him to ride 100% for Poole, something he didn't always do for Coventry this season. I'm sure you've got a few riders you're never been keen on ~ Hans was one of mine, along with Troy Batchelor, Davey Watt, Darcy Ward and Krystof Kasprzak. Fortunately it's not a very long list.

Have to say I am not a fan of Troy either, when you need him he doesn't turn up. I wasn't all that keen of Mitch Shirra just to lengthen that list.

Edited by Packerman

How ridiculous is it that a so called speedway fan can joke about another track maybe being lost in a year.

yep,not a nice post, but its just humour.......Brandon easily the best stadium in british speedway..

Yes, it didn't take him long. Sad really. :neutral:

......foreverblue.......Its funny that you dislike KK when he was in your title winning team!

Not funny at all really ~ there are riders I like and others I don't. The season Coventry won the league I think he came in for the last couple of months? (Sorry I don't store useless Speedway information so I'm not sure.) He rode well then but the last time he was in the team he was pretty useless, not interested and kept pulling up when at the back. You've probably noticed him doing the same in some G.P's when he's in 4th place. Well, sorry but those sort of riders annoy me.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

Yes, it didn't take him long. Sad really. :neutral:

Not funny at all really ~ there are riders I like and others I don't. The season Coventry won the league I think he came in for the last couple of months? (Sorry I don't store useless Speedway information so I'm not sure.) He rode well then but the last time he was in the team he was pretty useless, not interested and kept pulling up when at the back. You've probably noticed him doing the same in some G.P's when he's in 4th place. Well, sorry but those sort of riders annoy me.

think in 2010 kk was in a team high in confidence and it rubbed onto him,

he does look like he carnt be bothered most of the time......

think in 2010 kk was in a team high in confidence and it rubbed onto him,

KK is weird. His last 3 EL averages have been 7.5, 11 and 7.5. Get the one who averaged 11 and you're laughing, get the other one and some days you'll be wanting to kill him!

It's nothing to do with the team he rides in either. As when he's crap one place he's crap everywhere!

KK is weird. His last 3 EL averages have been 7.5, 11 and 7.5. Get the one who averaged 11 and you're laughing, get the other one and some days you'll be wanting to kill him!

It's nothing to do with the team he rides in either. As when he's crap one place he's crap everywhere!

It's also weird that despite the fact he let's us down badly the last time he ride for us. I love he bloke..go figure that :D

The 3 teams that sacked him might say it's everything to do with who he rides for. :t:

KK is a proper enigma, he was brilliant for us in his 1st spell, not so great in his 2nd spell. I believe in his 1st spell for us he even had a decent meeting around Monmore Green.

I probably would take a chance on him again if Havelock can get the best out of him, but I get the feeling Havelock isnt so keen. I just cant see who our heatleaders will be and find myself scratching my head as to why we didnt retain Kylmakorpi.

• Like 2

KK is a proper enigma, he was brilliant for us in his 1st spell, not so great in his 2nd spell. I believe in his 1st spell for us he even had a decent meeting around Monmore Green.

I probably would take a chance on him again if Havelock can get the best out of him, but I get the feeling Havelock isnt so keen. I just cant see who our heatleaders will be and find myself scratching my head as to why we didnt retain Kylmakorpi.

could the issue have been cost ?

could the issue have been cost ?

Wouldn't be surprised. We know MH had a problem with the" cost "of Kylmakorpi last season .

I wasn't to keen on re-signing JK, not sure his average has any value as a heatleader. Having said that I will wait for the top 5 to be announced before making any real judgment.

• Like 1