British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Nah, Swindon will keep Zengota surely. I'm sure they'll let you have Batch though :D :D

If it fits would be the best option for Swindon

Nah, Swindon will keep Zengota surely. I'm sure they'll let you have Batch though :D :D

That'll be a lot of points to use for 2 riders.

Enjoying the November weather? News of our opening fixtures for 2016 + P&P date to come this evening! (@OfficialCovBees)

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 2

Enjoying the November weather? News of our opening fixtures for 2016 + P&P date to come this evening! (@OfficialCovBees)

Thought your post was going to be about a new signing for a minute.

That's good news.

Neil, is King on the heatleader list or will he be a second string?

If anybody wants to come along to the next NSSC meeting on Thursday (19th November 8pm) you are more than welcome. There's a small charge of £3 for non members and all proceeds go to support Neil Vatcher and the Young Lions.

Once again Adam Roynon is hosting the event, so plenty of laughs and our guests are Danny King and Mick Horton.

So why not come and ask Mick Horton his plans for next year and beyond. Can't guarantee how much he will let on though

For all details; http://www.nuneatonspeedwaysupportersclub.co.uk

COVENTRY will face great rivals Poole in the opening meetings of the 2016 season.

The two clubs have agreed dates for the Elite Shield, which will get the new campaign underway in the middle of March.

The Pirates are the reigning Elite League champions and Shield holders, whilst the Buildbase Bees finished second in the regular league table this year.

The first leg of the Elite Shield will take place at Wimborne Road on Wednesday March 16, with the return at Brandon 48 hours later on Friday March 18.

And that will mean a rapid return to Coventry for Hans Andersen, who rode for the Bees in the past two seasons but has now made the switch to Dorset.

Coventry co-promoter Neil Watson said: “We’re pleased to have agreed these dates quickly and it should make for an excellent start to the new season.

“There’s always plenty of rivalry between the clubs, so that will be renewed at an early stage and I’m sure we’ll both be keen to kick the season off with some silverware.”

Press and practice at Brandon will take place on the afternoon and early evening of Friday March 11, and skipper Chris Harris stages his Testimonial meeting on Sunday March 20.

Admission prices and season ticket information for the 2016 campaign will be published shortly.

Early doors defeat as per then against Poole. Need to pull a rabbit out of the hat as now with Doyle going to Swindon I think we'll have a heat trio of Harris, King and Batchelor/ Zengota which will get mullered home and away.

Edited by Bees_Man
  • Like 1

no batch or zengi ....

larsen would be my choice......

sundstrom , fisher, robson ,?

Edited by heathen chemistry

I would like to see Jason Garrity confirmed in the team as I am becoming a little concerned. As for the return of Hans Anderson; You can be sure he will put more effort into riding for Poole than he ever did for Coventry. I was not impressed with him being signed for a second season and as predicted he was in the main very disappointing and frustrating to watch. Come on Mick & Neil, get Garrity signed up and give us a true number one for once.

• Like 2

Why are Coventry in the Elite Shield? Why is it not BV?

Like who?

Davey Watt and Shamek??!! Lol!

:D :D :D

Why are Coventry in the Elite Shield? Why is it not BV?

Top two in the final league table, maybe ?

• Like 1