British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

OK then, not me. Lets give Martin Knuckey a chance in the EL, he might be brilliant at it. Just because hes only a 7 point NL rider doesn't mean he won't be a 10 point EL rider and theres only one way to find out for sure isn't there?

I've got £100 that said Kacper won't average 5 and £1000 that says he won't hit the 7.3 that Coventry have to play with. Anyone want to take me up on it?

But KK and Harris are saying he's good enough so I'm sure they rate him more highly than a Martin Knuckey? The point is we can't use anymore double up riders and it would appear the elite draft list will block a move for a strong forgien rider. So who else could or in your mind should we have gone for?

I don't disagree the young lad will have a big job on his hand to attain an average above 5, so I'll kindly decline the bet. However he's in and whilst he is the fans should give him a chance.

id still like to see you go for a wobble :)

But KK and Harris are saying he's good enough so I'm sure they rate him more highly than a Martin Knuckey? The point is we can't use anymore double up riders and it would appear the elite draft list will block a move for a strong forgien rider. So who else could or in your mind should we have gone for?

I don't disagree the young lad will have a big job on his hand to attain an average above 5, so I'll kindly decline the bet. However he's in and whilst he is the fans should give him a chance.

id still like to see you go for a wobble :)

Harris thinks he's good enough for the SGP :t:

• Like 2

And being better than him abroad is hardly a feather in your cap

Edited by phillipsr
  • Like 1

He is, he qualified?

Though I do understand where your coming from.

• Like 1

So if we start with two big defeats to Poole and the new polish lad gets a fat zero do you think Horton will swing the axe like he did with Jamrog? Does anyone know whether he's a gater, or more of a racer?

I saw Woryna ride earlier this year when he won the Silver Helmet in Pila and he looked quite impressive. There again many Poles do look good in their own country! Time will tell!

So if we start with two big defeats to Poole and the new polish lad gets a fat zero do you think Horton will swing the axe like he did with Jamrog? Does anyone know whether he's a gater, or more of a racer?

check him out, hes on you tube, just type the name in......not sure how he will cope on the small tracks, but that's the norm for a pole!

They're continuing with last years race format. Which means we're doomed as King failed to average 5 as a heat leader. We're also going to lose out in the two reserve races. It makes our team look even worse knowing that now :(

They're continuing with last years race format. Which means we're doomed as King failed to average 5 as a heat leader. We're also going to lose out in the two reserve races. It makes our team look even worse knowing that now :(

King will end up at reserve!

• Like 1

King will end up at reserve!

Can jus see it now, King to reserve and Bates to heat leader after 4 meetings :D

Can jus see it now, King to reserve and Bates to heat leader after 4 meetings :D

Sometimes you wonder what goes through their minds.

• Like 1

Sounds perfect to me. :t:

• Like 1

Page 112 and it's still November!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there is certainly a lot to talk about and a lot of it not good from most bees fans perspective!