British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Simple question Neil, why has the HL list not been made public ?

Another message for Neil Watson,

Obviously you are someone in a privileged position, although not able to enlighten the supporters of the questions they ask. But surely you can see from all the comments and posts on these Forum pages, how unimportant and irritated the supporters have become. Can you please convey these feeling to the people that matter in the hope that the communication with the fans can be improved. Because quite honestly the current situation does nobody any favours....

It appears to me, that although the sport is on its last legs, the BSPA are doing nothing to ensure those fans stay interested.

They should be knocking walls down, not building new ones........

Edited by GRW123
  • Like 4

long tail end to the bees, any off night from kk or bomber will be costly.

personally, id doubt the starting 7 will be together come next october

• Like 1

Maybe the budget was blown on keeping Garrity!

There is no 'i' in team but there is in 'Garrity' ;)

Team of massive inconsistency. Can't see it winning many away from home. Wouldn't be shocked if the Pole even makes it to the first league meeting. Has a feel of last season about it.

Looking at his scores he's not going to turn up many trees. Really deflated about this signing, and makes you wonder if we learnt anything about last year!!

Edited by Bees_Man
  • Like 1

Maybe the budget was blown on keeping Garrity!

Well it wasn't blown on Jamrag 2

long tail end to the bees, any off night from kk or bomber will be costly.

personally, id doubt the starting 7 will be together come next october

If riders don't want to come over then they may have to stay!!

He's the same level as Jamrog, everyone check out his scores. It's a horror show.

Yep it's effectively the same bulls up as last season

Surprised Bees didnt wait to see who was left out from other teams.

King being a heatleader & a du rider makes his signing a pretty limited option.

Tonight I have read all the posts about prices Mae up of team etc. I am a supporter of Mick Horton in the problems he has with the track and the future for Coventry Speedway. As a pensioner I am surprised at the actions in pricing but don't wish to enter the silly comments about pensioners that have already been aired. I find the comments of Neil Watson as arrogant and an insult to the older supporters of the Bees. If the pensioners vote with their feet the loser will be Coventry Speedway, especially when reading the comment made to Dave Jones. I have purchased 2 season tickets every season and never missed a match at Brandon for the last 10 years this sadly will change in 2016. The season tickets are based on 15 meetings Yes I know we might get more) the advantage of a season ticket is supposed to provide the holder with a benefit if you delete the cost of a programme (not everyone want's one) the saving based on the 15 meetings is £5. If you miss one though sickness bang goes that saving. In previous years people have been invited to pay over 3 months not this year, complete your application form and send your money!. I agree that the Elite League lacks the pull of the best riders in the World like it it was until 6/7 years ago. Sorry Mick I think you have lost two of your loyal season ticket holders. Just to finish if you are an armchair Speedway supporter you now have to pay a heavy sum for your Sky Sports plus BT sport to watch the other part of of our great sport.

Edited by abbo
  • Like 3

If it's true that pk is neither a hl or wanted by wolves....

It is rumoured though that PK wants a number 1s salary. If true that's madness.

Is PK looking for a team place here or cutting back to Sweden and Poland as he has before and at 45 he could be looking at slowing down.

Woryna isn't a bad signing but surprised they didn't go for someone like Thorssell if available or Gomolski or North from Poole as one will be available

• Like 2