British Speedway Forum

The Victoria Solo Speedway State Meeting is being held at Mildura on Saturday night, 5th December. A top 4 finish gets a visa for the UK. Apart from Ty Proctor, the only other riders in the field with overseas experience are Max Fricke and Justin Sedgmen, so it should be relatively easy for Ty to finish in the top 4. I would have thought it worth waiting for, as a fully fit Ty Proctor would be a good asset for the team.

• Like 2

If whatever reason Proctor doesn't qualify there, then there's the South Australian Championship on the 12th at Gillman, where he won the Jack Young cup last weekend. I presume he can ride in that competition??

Could be why the promotion are waiting to complete the line up. Good thinking Blackadder!

Not sure which state it was, but one of them has said no out of state riders are allowed in their competition.

In any event, Proctor doesn't fit with the people was release of an exciting British rider and a European

Not sure which state it was, but one of them has said no out of state riders are allowed in their competition.

In any event, Proctor doesn't fit with the people was release of an exciting British rider and a European

It is the Victoria State that are not allowing outsiders.

I understand that the Promotion don't want the hassle of waiting to see if Ty qualifies and all of the paperwork that comes with applying for a visa if he is successful, but IMO, in his case it would be worth it.

I understand that the Promotion don't want the hassle of waiting to see if Ty qualifies and all of the paperwork that comes with applying for a visa if he is successful, but IMO, in his case it would be worth it.

I make no secret in the fact that I personally would have waited to see what happened with Ty regarding the State Championships, but I can also understand the Promotion been wary of the fact that it could all blow up in their faces if he was to fail, last season they lost two riders to visa problems, and if Ty did happen to fail then could be faced with losing out other riders or taking a rider that would not be suitable.

If Ty rides for Sheffield , perhaps he could double up and help Leicester.... they look like they meed a large chunk of help right now

Kirkylane- Leicester are ok at the lower end of team and there are better options available it's the top end that the Lions are struggling with at Present

Ty Proctor comes from Victoria. He should certainly be expected to finish in the top for on Saturday (morning, in UK)

Ty Proctor qualifies for a visa next year having won the Victoria State Championship, however it sounds like he was a tad lucky in getting to the final, Max Fricke beat him in their heat, but was excluded for crossing the white line on the in-field. Interesting to see what happens now……… where will Ty end up??

Victoria State final - Proctor, Waters, Jordan Stewart, Sedgmen. Ty lucky to qualify for final, after Fricke excluded for crossing the white line when they met.

Strikes me that the guy deserves a bit of luck!!!

• Like 2

Please to see Ty has got the qualification for his visa.

Have we made the right decision not waiting for the result and bringing Ty back to the club.

That remains to be seen.

Ty Proctor's tweet yesterday: "Relieved would be an understatement right now! Now who wants me in 2016?"