British Speedway Forum

Anybody know when the fixtures come out? I have one Thursday date in June that I will be in Sheffield and would love to see the Tigers ride and see old friends!

Think I read somewhere that they will be out in a couple of weeks.

I think I read that they were going to be issued internally on the 8th and, after new amendments, would be issued straightaway. I agree with your estimate of two weeks.

The SS article said that the draft fixtures were to be discussed and hopefully approved at the BSPA meeting on Friday 8th Jan.

If there were no issues then the fixtures may be issued today Monday 11th - if more adjustments were required then a further 2 weeks is likely to be needed.

• Like 1

i can garuntee at least 1 club didnt even know what dates there track was available on the 8th so the drafts wouldnt be ready then

Anybody know when the fixtures come out? I have one Thursday date in June that I will be in Sheffield and would love to see the Tigers ride and see old friends!

No chance, that's summertime, it will be rained off!!

are Peterborough at it again ;)

Would you like to be more specific on this sour grapes quote. I presume you are relating to the 2015 playoffs which we beat you fair and square in both legs despite all the hostilities Panthers riders, mechanics, officials, and supporters received from your promoter who thought he could pull a fast one and catch us out, didn't work though did it and you got exactly what you deserved, that was justice serviced on you

No chance, that's summertime, it will be rained off!!

Ben there and done that. Was there when an individual meeting was to be held a few years ago. Sun till 7:30pm torrential rain thereafter and it never got started!. And that was summertime.

It will be good for your team to open with a win then

• Like 1

just noticed Sheffield are at Leicester on 19 march this is the same day Belle Vue open the new stadium this must be one of the worst decisions ever.I know were me and all my friends will be on that day and its not Leicester.What a silly day to agree to, all my friends have booked tickets for the grand opening and will not be missing it for anything,GO back and change the date Mr Bates,its a bad idea.

• Like 3

Just wondered, will the inter league challenge be under the premier, or elite league race format?