British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

Or was money destined to lure back Richie used on Lambert when 'daddy warbucks' offered him silly money to go even further north than us.

Another money expert that seems to know what has been offered so why don't you let us know what silly money has been offered.

• Like 3

I don't think it matters how much Robert is getting. The stay away fans said they would only return if the promotion put together a team capable of challenging for silverware. With the signing of Lambert they are demonstrating just that. Hopefully not only will the stay away fans return but maybe we'll get some new fans along as well. To the people who are saying no thanks to Kus too inconsistent maybe looking to the performances the lad put in while guesting last season(2015). I think most Diamonds fans would prefer Richie over Kus but he's hardly progressed since leaving us,plus as someone else has mentioned if Glasgow are interested he's bound to at least talk to them.

Edited by MrP
  • Like 2

I don't think it matters how much Robert is getting. The stay away fans said they would only return if the promotion put together a team capable of challenging for silverware. With the signing of Lambert they are demonstrating just that. Hopefully not only will the stay away fans return but maybe we'll get some new fans along as well. To the people who are saying no thanks to Kus too inconsistent maybe looking to the performances the lad put in while guesting last season(2015). I think most Diamonds fans would prefer Richie over Kus but he's hardly progressed since leaving us,plus as someone else has mentioned if Glasgow

If what MrP? :o;)

Puzzled Sunderland. :D

so is Lambert cheaper than Richie ?,,, bargain if he is :)

You surely can't afford to pay two riders £100+ a point. Have they discovered oil under Brough Park?

You surely can't afford to pay two riders £100+ a point. Have they discovered oil under Brough Park?

no,,,, diamonds, ye silly sausage ;)

• Like 5

no,,,, diamonds, ye silly sausage ;)

You come out with some Gems, you do. :P

• Like 2

Ha well I keep overlooking the fact that riders are doing this speedway thing for a living! :nono: so Richie may just be waiting for better offers than what we have offered him. (That is: If we have actually tried to lure him back to Brough?)

Robert Lambert

Steve Worrall

Ludde Lindgren

Tero Aarnio

These 4 signed so far are the makings of a very good PL side With Richie the side would be a Title Tilting Team (T' Lion T' Witch and T' Wardrobe!) ah Yes I fancy a cup of T :rofl:

I know most promoters like to have their teams signed up before Christmas so hopefully signing number 5 will happen soon whether it is Richie only time will tell

• Like 1

Another money expert that seems to know what has been offered so why don't you let us know what silly money has been offered.

Not claiming to 'know' anything, other than the general opinion seems to be that Richie has had an offer lucrative enough that he has yet to follow though on his statement of intent to ride with his brother this year made to all and sundry at Brough. The 'big money, buy out from under' tactics of the Glasgow promotion in 2015 are well documented and thus the 'silly money' comment well justified IMHO.

No, just a very lucrative deal on greyhound sh!te. One of those 'concessions' that George mentioned on telling the fans about our new stadium deal. :wink:

If what MrP? :o;)

Puzzled Sunderland. :D

Resisting the temptation TWK.

Edited by HadrianDog
  • Like 2

Not claiming to 'know' anything, other than the general opinion seems to be that Richie has had an offer lucrative enough that he has yet to follow though on his statement of intent to ride with his brother this year made to all and sundry at Brough. The 'big money, buy out from under' tactics of the Glasgow promotion in 2015 are well documented and thus the 'silly money' comment well justified IMHO.

How can it be justified when you don't know what it was not having a go but all & sundry are making assumptions on the finances at Glasgow especially the Blue & Gold persuasion so no it isn't justified when you admit that you don't know.

No, just a very lucrative deal on greyhound sh!te. One of those 'concessions' that George mentioned on telling the fans about our new stadium deal. :wink:

Resisting the temptation TWK.

richie to Berwick was what i heard, also Barker to us... How true we will never know.... Esp if both end up at Glasgow lol

It's very important to have a decent 3.00 rider next season. Having had a lot of success in recent years, I await with interest to see who George comes up with.

Dan Greenwood?

Have we not already been there and found wanting.