British Speedway Forum

Not sure if that was aimed at me I think he will be a good heat leader but not a number 1 at the moment. Great 2nd heatleader to back up our numbe r 1.

Chris Holder by all rights is a very strong number 1.

only 3 riders in the world who finished above him , Iversen, Doyle and Zagar, are likely to ride over here so basically he will be the 4th best number one out of 8 teams. What more do you want?

Until it says he isn't then we have to assume he is

Well yes obviously, but at Swindon he was nigh on unbeatable

Pretty sure wherever he'd ridden he would have been unbeatable following his comeback, once dialled in, he was sorted
  • Like 1

Pretty sure wherever he'd ridden he would have been unbeatable following his comeback, once dialled in, he was sorted

Agreed.

Not like he was going stale at Poole before was he Phil!

Chris Holder by all rights is a very strong number 1.

only 3 riders in the world who finished above him , Iversen, Doyle and Zagar, are likely to ride over here so basically he will be the 4th best number one out of 8 teams. What more do you want?

Zagar is unsure about riding here and I can't see why Holder would want to ride elsewhere as Poole have backed him in everything and he needs a good season again and moving wouldn't do him any favours.

Davey Watt is most likely to be elsewhere with his 7+ average and if he is allowed to double up he could be a new number one at Somerset and heat leader at Leicester

Davy Watt would make a good number one in the PL for somebody.

so would Nicki Pedersen. By as neither can ride PL it's irrelevant!

the more 'agents' matt has riding for other clubs the more chance poole have of winning again

Utter crap.........

RP

• Like 5

"Slammer" Drabic's son Maksym would be a good catch for Poole, he's a fantastic rider and only 17 years old.

• Like 1

"Slammer" Drabic's son Maksym would be a good catch for Poole, he's a fantastic rider and only 17 years old.

I have been watching his progression with interest but not sure he would be ready just yet. Good on big tracks but at Lakeside and Monmore?

I have been watching his progression with interest but not sure he would be ready just yet. Good on big tracks but at Lakeside and Monmore?

Sure he could have a wee tummy upset for those meetings.

• Like 1

can not see how or why drabik's or any of the others top pole's home polish league clubs would allow any of them to ride over here,

rubbish money compared to poland, bigger chance of injury on our tracks due to them not knowing how to ride tight technical circuits.

Tweet from Ipswich Star journalist Mike Bacon apparently stating news due in the paper tomorrow re Rohan.

So seems we may soon find out if he is heading your way....