British Speedway Forum

No, both riders get averages. Re-read to check that.

Got it mixed up with the Premier League's new number 7 rule?

He was more than settled at Wolves, he could only be bothered to do a handful of matches with your lot.

If Chapman gets his way then we could be heading for same day or 2 day racing for EL.

That might help our great Pole come back to where he belongs in the Midlands.

Happy days. :rofl:

I admire your optimism SB. Go and have a lie-down and you can carry on with your dreaming!! :t::cheers:

• Like 1

Has it been confirmed that Janowski will definitely not ride in the uk next season

Still holding on? ;)

Some article was put on twitter earlier about him but it was in polish, so didn't bother trying to work it out.

Tbh I'm getting bored with it, he could just say yes I do or no i don't want to ride in England. Not exactly hard is it? :)

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 2

Maybe he's humming and harring over whether to or not or Matt is gonna announce him at an appropriate time when you think the Pirates are doomed to the bottom of the table LOL

Maybe all will become a little clearer this evening??!!

Maybe all will become a little clearer this evening??!!

Why what's happening this evening?

Why what's happening this evening?

A big bonfire party with fireworks? i hear Ford has a few of those saved up in the cupboard, but they are getting old now and need to be used . ;)

• Like 2

Apparantly a certain Dane has a 'Fans Forum' evening in Norfolk this evening!! Hopefully he'll clarify his intentions for 2016.

Apparantly a certain Dane has a 'Fans Forum' evening in Norfolk this evening!! Hopefully he'll clarify his intentions for 2016.

If a certain Dane has a fans forum it surely wouldn't be to indicate that he is leaving the Norfolk club.

If a certain Dane has a fans forum it surely wouldn't be to indicate that he is leaving the Norfolk club.

Depends if he wants to get booed or not! :D

Depends if he wants to get booed or not! :D

Well if you read what it says on the Stars website it doesn't sound like he is going to get booed, he is celebrating his Cardiff win with the fans and talking about life as a top rider so doesn't sound like he is leaving.

Personally wouldn't mind if he came to Poole though, great rider, always fair and one of the nicest guys in speedway.

Edited by foreverblue

Well if you read what it says on the Stars website it doesn't sound like he is going to get booed, he is celebrating his Cardiff win with the fans and talking about life as a top rider so doesn't sound like he is leaving.

Personally wouldn't mind if he came to Poole though, great rider, always fair and one of the nicest guys in speedway.

I meant if he said he was off to Poole, he'd get booed! ;)

Hope he stays at Lynn, they need him more than we do!! Who would they have as no1 otherwise?