British Speedway Forum

what do you know about the word wrong??

Because a rider like Brady with his abillity and potential, assuming he signs for us wouldn't be coming on the cheap, thats for sure.

Because a rider like Brady with his abillity and potential, assuming he signs for us wouldn't be coming on the cheap, thats for sure.

oh... I thought you knew for a fact??

I personally don't get all the fuss about Brady. The times I have watched him in the PL, he hasn't been anything great apart from when riding at Sheffield.

In the meeting he guested in at Leicester this year against the bees, he scored 0,0,2,0,2

Maybe I haven't watched the right meetings of him.

That said, Pooles team is looking good so far

Edited by mdmc82

Matt Ford he can take the mantle from Darcy. Is that a joke or has he completely lost his marbles. Brady is a good young rider but he has a very long way to go for that to happen and personally don't see it ever happening.

• Like 1

I personally don't get all the fuss about Brady. The times I have watched him in the PL, he hasn't been anything great apart from when riding at Sheffield.

In the meeting he guested in at Leicester this year against the bees, he scored 0,0,2,0,2

He's a terrific talent and a natural on a speedway machine. I've been fortunate to watch him over the past two years and in my opinion he is a GP rider of the future. At 18 years old he took over the number one position from Josh Grajczonek and pretty much sustained his performances all season, and in the meantime guested as number one for both Peterborough and Sheffield on a regular basis.

• Like 2

Matt Ford he can take the mantle from Darcy. Is that a joke or has he completely lost his marbles. Brady is a good young rider but he has a very long way to go for that to happen and personally don't see it ever happening.

A lot of pressure to put on a young rider him saying that!

Anyway here's to a good debut season in the EL :)

You've been watching the wrong meetings

• Like 1

This is an awesome signing for Poole

Saw the lad last year at Scunny, Sheffield & Somerset & in my opinion i think he'll be the next big Aussie GP star...forget the Darcy comparisons as dont think there'll ever be another Darcy, but just let him mature slowly & u have a potential World Class star on your hands.

I knew he was a young lad but it was only reading up on him after seeing him ride for the 1st time that i realised he's only 18!!! He has some ability for a lad at that age.

Must admit i'm very much looking forward to seeing how he blasts round our new track when Poole visit us in 2016.

Edited by Bradford Ace
  • Like 1

This is an awesome signing for Poole

Saw the lad last year at Scunny, Sheffield & Somerset & in my opinion i think he'll be the next big Aussie GP star...forget the Darcy comparisons as dont think there'll ever be another Darcy, but just let him mature slowly & u have a potential World Class star on your hands.

I knew he was a young lad but it was only reading up on him after seeing him ride for the 1st time that i realised he's only 18!!! He has some ability for a lad at that age.

Must admit i'm very much looking forward to seeing how he blasts round our new track when Poole visit us in 2016.

He is now the tender age of 19 !!!

oh... I thought you knew for a fact??

Shock horror, never saw that one coming !! :rofl:

This is part of Matt's longer term plan to 'rebuild' for the future and probably the worst kept secret around Poole bearing in mind MF announced his interest back in May!!. Brady (and Jack Holder) have been regulars at Wimborne Road this season - which again is not surprising as he lodges with Middlo.

I guess Brady will start at 2 and he and Kyle will do a bit of alternating between 2nd string and reserve. Quite a brave move for Brady with no doubling down/up!!!

I think 2016 will see a bit of 'consolidation' by Poole - maybe giving some of the other teams a chance to win something.