British Speedway Forum

Lets hope he comes up to the expectations that were bestowed on Brady Kurtz at the beginning of this season. I am not seeing what was expected of BK and I am sure there are others with the same view as me ! He was No 1 at Somerset and was always a step in front of Paul Starke which was not the case in last nights match V Lakeside and in my eyes, he is a shadow of his former self at Poole and Plymouth from what he was at Somerset. Did he make the move upwards to early ?

I thought he looked terrific at Swindon when he scored 17 points. He is still only a teenager as well.

Another good example of longer term planning from MF. He's always thinking/planning a couple of years ahead of any other promoter!! :t::wink:

Not every other promoter. Belle Vue have Max Fricke, Steve Worrall, Dan Bewley, Kyle Bickley, a NL team and the planned academy. That really is forward planning. The construction of the NSS took less time to build than it took Matt Ford to fill in that notorious hole on the first bend. Be afraid, be very afraid the times they are a changing. :t::wink: :lol:

• Like 2

Not every other promoter. Belle Vue have Max Fricke, Steve Worrall, Dan Bewley, Kyle Bickley, a NL team and the planned academy. That really is forward planning. The construction of the NSS took less time to build than it took Matt Ford to fill in that notorious hole on the first bend. Be afraid, be very afraid the times they are a changing. :t::wink: :lol:

Be afraid of what ? you lot, get on with ya.

Edited by Starman2006

going back to the brady kurtz debate i agree ive not heard any poole fan complain or in any way criticise his performances, everybody realises hes for the future and many good judges (professionals) in the game definitely rate him.the only point i would make is regarding "expectations" if brady is at reserve for the play-offs(think we'll make it !) which is certainly possible then there certainly WILL be big expectations on him.

• Like 1

Let me say this nicely for you. There is not a Poole fan who had any expectations of Brady this season. This is a learning curve season so i would get your facts right first..

Rubbish, you were raving about how great he was last season before he'd even signed for you.

If you're going to tell lies you need to remember what you have said in the past better than others remember what you have said in the past!

Rubbish, you were raving about how great he was last season before he'd even signed for you.

If you're going to tell lies you need to remember what you have said in the past better than others remember what you have said in the past!

You can't accuse me of raving about him, i was very scepticle of how he would perform and thought it may be a year too early for him in the EL and i thought not having Kacper Gomolski back was a mistake.

• Like 1

Yes i was and quite right to, but there's not a poole fan including me who has said we are expecting great things from him this season, i even put that on our forum in the Winter. This is a learning curve season. Facts pal.

Kurtz will end up being a very good rider in my view, maybe progress like Max Fricke who i rate highly.Jack Holder also has a big future he has impressed me also.Thorssell is a great example of how some riders take longer than others to progress he certainly has again this year.

• Like 1

I see Hans got more than one point tonight! He says sorry for letting down his team mates what about all the Poole fans that went last night.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 3

I see Hans got more than one point tonight! He says sorry for letting down his team mates what about all the Poole fans that went last night.

He is 5th in the UK averages and above every other Poole rider.

Ever had a bad day at work yourself ? Or are you Mr Perfect ?

He is 5th in the UK averages and above every other Poole rider.

Ever had a bad day at work yourself ? Or are you Mr Perfect ?

He is 5th yes so even more reason why he should be expected to perform at a reasonable level all the time, if i had as bad a day a work as he had i would be sacked and rightly so

Edited by foreverblue

He is 5th yes so even more reason why he should be expected to perform at a reasonable level all the time, if i had as bad a day a work as he had i would be sacked and rightly so

Then you would have to sack all your team. Everyone of them has had at least one bad night this season. When Middlo retires you must step into his shoes as your man management is on another level to the rest of us.

• Like 2

Then you would have to sack all your team. Everyone of them has had at least one bad night this season. When Middlo retires you must step into his shoes as your man management is on another level to the rest of us.

Sorry mate but for a rider of his abillity and standing to score one point on a a track that he knows backwards is very poor indeed. Whichever way you dress it up.

Edited by Starman2006

Sorry mate but for a rider of his abillity and standing to score one point on a a track that he knows backwards is very poor indeed. Whichever way you dress it up.

No dispute it was a poor performance but the other guy wanted him sacked and forgets he is above all other Poole riders in the averages.