British Speedway Forum

Hans won't be a second string!! If - and its a big if - PK elects to ride EL for a full season, then I can't see it being for anyone else than Swindon.

In any case, how many Danes do Poole want missing Wednesday meetings?? They are already trying to work the fixtures around Hans' Danish commitments which is hard enough, but for a GP rider as well??????

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Well with Bjarne also considering an EL return, maybe it'll be Danish pastries all round??!!

• Like 1

There is no 6.5 limit for the heatleader list. No point having the list if that was the case. Hans rode more meetings as heatleader than King also.

You're hoping! Hate to think about the criteria for the heatleader list tbh. 🙈🙈

You're hoping! Hate to think about the criteria for the heatleader list tbh. 🙈🙈

Yeah I'm hoping because it'll be absolutely ridiculous to have a list based on average when Summers is over 6.5 but rode as a 2nd string on the list but Lindgren riding as a heatleader getting 6.1 not on the list.

What the point in the list if its every rider over 6.5, you'd just say you can only sign 3 riders over 6.5.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm hoping because it'll be absolutely ridiculous to have a list based on average when Summers is over 6.5 but rode as a 2nd string on the list but Lindgren riding as a heatleader getting 6.1 not on the list.

What the point in the list if its every rider over 6.5, you'd just say you can only sign 3 riders over 6.5.

Yes, I agree it would be ridiculous! But some of their past decisions make no sense so not going to put it past them!!

Poole looking at Kildermand to step in for Janowski if he decides not to ride for Poole next season.

No............just no..............

RP

• Like 1

Well with Bjarne also considering an EL return, maybe it'll be Danish pastries all round??!!

I wouldn't mind Bjarne back in the fold.

I wouldn't mind Bjarne back in the fold.

No,no,no,no,no,no,no...etc.....waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy past his sell by date!!!!!!

i hear things could get cold at poole and it might even be more difficult to cross a river

Rick Frost is a sponsor and James WADE plays darts!

• Like 1

No more team news at the very well-attended Poole fans (REF) quiz night last night, other than Kyle Newman in attendance.

Kyle said he was pleased with the EDR proposals as he wanted to race consistently in tougher races in order to improve. As well as confirming his Plymouth contract, he has also signed again with a Polish Agency to get some regular meetings there.

He is looking forward to sitting down with Matt Ford after the AGM next Tuesday.

• Like 1