British Speedway Forum

But why no announcement yet when others are?

Was there a draft?

All will become clear tomorrow

The only thing that ever comes out of the BSPA is dense fog...

• Like 1

Hope not Poole related a backward step in my view.

Agree. We've already done one of those.

People are saying we are announcing signings today? Are we actually? Cos I can't see it said anywhere..

All you Poole fans defending the fact that Newman is reserve using his PL calculation............................................should be chuffed to bits that Kyle Howarth is reserve for Wolves

Starkes got to be in surely

Starke signed by Leicester.

All you Poole fans defending the fact that Newman is reserve using his PL calculation............................................should be chuffed to bits that Kyle Howarth is reserve for Wolves

Only going to be reserve for 4 meetings! If Wolves have a solid 1-5 that's where it will make a difference.

Starke signed by Leicester.

Surprised going to Leicester thought he might go to Wolves he flies round Monmore.

I thought i read Howarth is using his EL calculation, if Wolves have him at reserve then that sounds a good move but Newman is more consistent especially at Poole.