British Speedway Forum

I'm fairly sure Andesen is on the heat leader list.

Yeah he's the one heatleader we have signed!

Przemyslaw Pawlicki at 6.75 would be classed as a heat leader as would any new or returning rider with an average in excess of 6.00

Holder and North look like the most likely combination but will Holder be at Poole or Britain next season ?

What? Like Buckowski?

Well to be strictly accurate, Hans is the only rider from the BSPA HL list that we have signed so far!! With our final 2 coming from that same list according to MF. Shamek won't be on the list as he didn't ride EL in 2015.

Grow up the pair of you

Na he can't help it mate, he's infatuated with me. He follows me round the forum, I think that's called trolling, but I do also think its a Poole thing ya know.... :o Not bad for a part time Ippo fan, who clearly thinks he's got the right to pull our club and management to pieces, even though he's never met them. Sad really.

• Like 1

Shamek won't be on the list as he didn't ride EL in 2015.

Shamek WILL be on the HL list, it's already been declared riders over 6.50 who didn't ride here in we 15th will automatically join it.

Isn't it those riders returning with an average of 6.50 or over?

Yes it is.

Przemyslaw Pawlicki at 6.75 would be classed as a heat leader as would any new or returning rider with an average in excess of 6.00

It's 6.50 not 6.00.

New riders coming in on a 6.50 are classed as heat leaders

Riders returning after missing a season that have a average over 6 also become heat leaders.

So Leon Madsen 6.10 would return as a heat leader for example and certainly a rider on 6.75 would too

Riders returning after missing a season that have a average over 6 also become heat leaders.

So Leon Madsen 6.10 would return as a heat leader for example and certainly a rider on 6.75 would too

In all honesty someone like Madsen should be in the HL list I agree but then so should Buzz!!

Only 6.50 been mentioned as any yard stick so far.

Clearly riders on less than 6.50 are already proving to be a grey area.

Just as a matter of interest exactly which Poole assets rode for other teams this season? Also which have been signed for 2016? This may have a bearing on why some promoters are always keen to agree with Matt Ford.

Josh Grajczonek at Belle Vue

Greg Walasek at Leicester

Bjarne Pedersen at Leicester (well....for a couple of minutes)

Darcy Ward at Swindon

Just KK at Coventry so far :t:

• Like 1

Hope the Walasek at Leicester continues in 2016... he was excellent for us (when fit). Bjarne on the other hand? I'd rather ride with 6

So why isn't Buckowski a heat leader then, i think there is a flaw in your figures.

So why isn't Buckowski a heat leader then, i think there is a flaw in your figures.

Exactly. Has to be 6.50.

Exactly. Has to be 6.50.

Ambiguous. The AGM statement:

'Heat-leader standard riders graded into a list – maximum of three per club. This is to deal with distorted averages created by race format. Any new non-British rider assessed at 6.5 or above to join this list.'

I cannot tell if this refers to riders completely new to the EL or those not riding here in 2015.

• Like 1