British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

More than happy myself Sid....but then again i hardly go apparently....

Who is this muppet who made this comment,? Dandelion show up tell us who you are and your point.!!!

Drove past the stadium today and the new houses are so close to the existing stadium and many more houses being built. Sadly nothing being done with the new stadium!

When the new season starts a miracle will be required to have the stadium started never mind completed - and the people who move into the new houses will not be happy to be so close to the existing track!

March 2017 is more realistic for the new stadium.

March 2017 is more realistic for the new stadium.

Looking how long it's taken for Belle Vue to get up and ready it would be a miracle if Swindon have a new track in 2016.

The lack of information from the Swindon promotion is baffling, particularly given they have already stated that the farewell meeting is the last one to be staged at the Abbey.

They will be running another one the end of 2016 at this rate.

Looking how long it's taken for Belle Vue to get up and ready it would be a miracle if Swindon have a new track in 2016.

The lack of information from the Swindon promotion is baffling, particularly given they have already stated that the farewell meeting is the last one to be staged at the Abbey.

Maybe they could make it an annual thing? ;)

• Like 9

Is it really that hard for Terry & Rosco to keep fans updated on the track.

• Like 2

Maybe they could make it an annual thing? ;)

Annual thing?

The farewell meeting or the announcement to keep fans up to date with what's happening? 😉

Who is this muppet who made this comment,? Dandelion show up tell us who you are and your point.!!!

Dunrobin was the one making the accusation...Dopey Dandelion just thought i sounded like a 12 year old...i f*****g wish!

• Like 1

Drove past the stadium today and the new houses are so close to the existing stadium and many more houses being built. Sadly nothing being done with the new stadium!

When the new season starts a miracle will be required to have the stadium started never mind completed - and the people who move into the new houses will not be happy to be so close to the existing track!

But they will get a great view of the racing

Is it really that hard for Terry & Rosco to keep fans updated on the track.

It is when even they do not have a clue as to when the new one may be started.

The biggest downside with the delay and more houses being sold before the stadium is started is that there will be more people to object to the stadium if they wish to do so.

• Like 1

The biggest downside with the delay and more houses being sold before the stadium is started is that there will be more people to object to the stadium if they wish to do so.

Of course and that sadly is probably the idea.

As much as anyone its the riders that have signed up already that I feel sorry for in 2016.

As much as anyone its the riders that have signed up already that I feel sorry for in 2016.

Why? Nowhere has it been said that they won't be running - because the old track can be used until the new one is ready!

• Like 1

Is there any news about Oxford's supposed return next season?

Why? Nowhere has it been said that they won't be running - because the old track can be used until the new one is ready!

That seems the assumption, however I have read that there are no plans to use the abbey as there is confidence in the new track being ready (think that was an interview given prior to the finale meeting).