British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

Also it has been reported that he is staying in Aus in 2016.

Yes, and it was said so he could look after his Dad. Wonder how the morons on here feel about that, those who accused Poole of cheating and manipulating for the Playoffs.

Funny how they have gone quiet about it.

• Like 4

Yes, and it was said so he could look after his Dad. Wonder how the morons on here feel about that, those who accused Poole of cheating and manipulating for the Playoffs.

It's taken him a long while to work out that his dad needs looking after. He wasn't that bothered a couple of months ago.

Looks like you caught one!

• Like 2

Welcome back Josh !

Sadly Zengi's high average has cost him a team place this year..

Hopefully Michelsen and Morra will complete the 2016 team.

• Like 1

It's taken him a long while to work out that his dad needs looking after. He wasn't that bothered a couple of months ago.

Come on Alan ...Matt Ford has release a press statement saying that he staying at home to look after his dad ...it's nothing to with him not being able to get a work permit :wink:

It amazing when people read press statements From Matt Ford and papers in general and take them as gospel .

Edited by orion
  • Like 2

On the contrary, Dak was told to stay here, I think by his family, and he then resumed racing for the PO final. Been home, and probably now thinks he is needed at home next year.

Come on Alan ...Matt Ford has release a press statement saying that he staying at home to look after his dad ...it's nothing to with him not being able get a work permit :wink:

It amazing when people read press statements From Matt Ford and papers in general and take them as gospel .

Ok then, why not.

What a mug you are. If you want to resurect this subject I am sure there will be plenty of people ready to oblige.

What a mug you are. If you want to resurect this subject I am sure there will be plenty of people ready to oblige.

WE are still waiting for the medical note that someone said he would get that said his DAD was fine and fit as a fiddle. Not going to happen is it. He is the mug.

• Like 1

WE are still waiting for the medical note that someone said he would get that said his DAD was fine and fit as a fiddle. Not going to happen is it. He is the mug.

Caught another! And got the cheek to call you the mug! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Must admit I am a bit suprised by the signing of Grajczonek as it means only one from Zengota, Batchelor and Morris can be fitted in and was expecting two of those to be named and a low average second string but I wouldn't be suprised to see Morris getting the team place and a suprise third heat leader coming in that will make them certain contenders.

Hopefully if Zengota and Batchelor do miss out they get team places at Lakeside and Leicester

Would love Michelsen to be a new signing,a very talented rider indeed and i would expect him and Nick to really push on this year.Have been very impressed with Michelsen when i have seen him ride in Sweden also i was impressed by him when he visited the Abbey a few years ago with Eastbourne.

Edited by sidney

Ain't you, just typical of the Ford Mania that usually gets it all wrong. Nobody questioned the unfortunate accident to North's father, it was how Ford used it as an excuse to consolidate Poole's advantage. The rules were used in a way they were not intended. Poole was always going to win against a depleted Coventry side, just a pity the match will be remembered for Matt Ford's manipulation of the rules, rather than the Poole team's performance on the track.....

• Like 2

Come on Alan ...Matt Ford has release a press statement saying that he staying at home to look after his dad ...it's nothing to with him not being able to get a work permit :wink:

Dak doesn't require a work permit!!

Just in, from the King’s Lynn website:

King’s Lynn Speedway is delighted to announce that Australian Troy Batchelor will return to the Stars next season as they challenge for Elite League honours.

Batchelor, 28, a previous Australian Champion and ELRC winner, joins Robert Lambert in the Stars top five next season and will fill one of the heat leader positions when tapes go up next March. Team manager Rob Lyon admits that having Batchelor in the team will bring more than just points.

Lyon said: “Troy is, of course, no stranger to me or the club. I am delighted he will be coming back to us next season. He is an accomplished rider that will bring a lot to the team, on and off the track. Troy is a character and I believe we need that, we missed a bit of personality in the team last year especially after Rory’s injury.”

• Like 2

Would love Michelsen to be a new signing,a very talented rider indeed and i would expect him and Nick to really push on this year.Have been very impressed with Michelsen when i have seen him ride in Sweden also i was impressed by him when he visited the Abbey a few years ago with Eastbourne.

Michelsen would have been good instead of Grajczonek, but not as well as. It would leave us almost a point under the limit and very light in the heatleader department.

I'm at a bit of a loss to understand what our team building strategy is, but our best bet with the points we have available has to be Michael Jepsen Jensen?