British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

Mads?....not in a trillion years

Strange as i could have sworn i saw him ride well at Lakeside on Sky?....oh and he rode well at Poole...

This one wouldnt be exactly bowled over!

But then again, you don't go very often, so it shouldn't affect you too much!

But then again, you don't go very often, so it shouldn't affect you too much!

Wtf?! Been going regular since 1972 you cheeky ****er!

Drove past the stadium today and must say I was impressed with the speed of the building up there. Shame it's the houses that are going up so quickly! We can't get f*cked over. Can we?!

• Like 3

Drove past the stadium today and must say I was impressed with the speed of the building up there. Shame it's the houses that are going up so quickly! We can't get f*cked over. Can we?!

You would hope not. Gonna have to keep demanding/nagging for info about where they are in the process of the new stadium. No news is definitely not good news.

Wtf?! Been going regular since 1972 you cheeky ****er!

But you sound like a 12 year old???

They certainly are taking their time getting the relevant applications in. If Osborne wasn't so very honest and keen about getting a new stadium one might almost begin to think he's a lying bulls hitter. Luckily we know that isn't the case. I mean nobody who is honest and upright would do such a duplicitous thing as to pocket all that money from the sale of the houses and not make good on their end of the agreement re: a new stadium. They'd not be able to sleep at night, would they.

Maybe Osborne's dog chewed the paperwork up? I'm guessing its something just as embarrassing as that. Maybe his secretary forgot to post the forms off to the council. Yes, that will be it. Oh how they'll laugh when they realise why the council hasn't been in touch with them. They must be chomping at the bit to get that stadium started. I can picture the builders just standing outside Clarke's office, shovel in hand, waiting for the Big Man to give the word. "The Council have said yes boys- now lets get the stadium we've promised the town built". Osborne must be so excited to get his new stadium. I mean he's worked so hard to get it over the last 9 years, hasn't he. It will be the realisation of a dream for him. Maybe it should be called the Osborne Arena? Its the least we could do for a man who has promised us so much.

Luckily the whole situation isn't making me cynical.

Edited by BuzzCagney
  • Like 6

Yep

Has the new stadium been build yet ?