British Speedway Forum

Yawn

Exactly the way we feel about you and the need to constantly critisize I'm sure George doesn't really give a f*c though what you think.

Thought it would be easier to contact you here Monarchlad i have posted some gossip on the Edinburgh page for you

• Like 3

Got your disliked mixed up Scotsman use are the ones that are disliked

A little less now Cooks gone. Be prepared to have that baton handed over

Exactly the way we feel about you and the need to constantly critisize I'm sure George doesn't really give a f*c though what you think.

Gaz no doubt you'll see the irony on here nowadays as you too have been a member for a few years.

I can remember the days when we had a few Moanarchs consistently complaining (Edinburgh folk DNA) about the quality of posts by "outsiders" on "their" thread. Lack of substance, wind ups, criticism - all these words spring to mind.

Now we have a few decent Monarchs who are decent guys to exchange banter; a laugh; unbiased discussion. Unfortunately they're hardly on here now (awaits the usual suspects to use this for their own predictable devices).

Instead we have a few with their sole purpose not being to contribute to BSF, but rather to use it as a tool for their own gratification.

Be that, point scoring like a child, Old Firm mentality (as Dekks rightly calls it), or trolling.

Then of course we have the pleasure of someone who simply uses it as a means of boosting his self esteem by continually feeling the need to show a group of people, that he doesn't even know, that he has the power of knowledge they don't.

Takes me back to my psychology studies. That power/control thing would be a real worry for me.

• Like 2

Gaz no doubt you'll see the irony on here nowadays as you too have been a member for a few years.

I can remember the days when we had a few Moanarchs consistently complaining (Edinburgh folk DNA) about the quality of posts by "outsiders" on "their" thread. Lack of substance, wind ups, criticism - all these words spring to mind.

Now we have a few decent Monarchs who are decent guys to exchange banter; a laugh; unbiased discussion. Unfortunately they're hardly on here now (awaits the usual suspects to use this for their own predictable devices).

Instead we have a few with their sole purpose not being to contribute to BSF, but rather to use it as a tool for their own gratification.

Be that, point scoring like a child, Old Firm mentality (as Dekks rightly calls it), or trolling.

Then of course we have the pleasure of someone who simply uses it as a means of boosting his self esteem by continually feeling the need to show a group of people, that he doesn't even know, that he has the power of knowledge they don't.

Takes me back to my psychology studies. That power/control thing would be a real worry for me.

Maybe a slightly longer post than if have posted, but generally I agree. There's a few glasgow fans that are just as bad as the ones above.

Far to many posters on here (both sets of supporters, not just one side or the other) trying to "get one up" on the other side with sarcasm or just being downright nasty.

Can't we all just get along?? :(

Maybe a slightly longer post than if have posted, but generally I agree. There's a few glasgow fans that are just as bad as the ones above.

Far to many posters on here (both sets of supporters, not just one side or the other) trying to "get one up" on the other side with sarcasm or just being downright nasty.

Can't we all just get along?? :(

Would be good if we all got on and made a contribution.

Point is, the questionable motives of some members.

Across the forum it's undoubtedly for genuine reasons by the vast majority.

They enter into debate with each other.

Unfortunately we have two here who use the forum for self gratification.

Absolutely nothing else.

Unfortunately we have two here who use the forum for self gratification.

Absolutely nothing else.

You and who else?

You and who else?

Boringly predictable

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Easy to build a winning side when you can pay more than anyone else in the league.

Easier but doesn't guarantee a thing.

Glasgow can field a decent side now but the " they have money and will buy trophies" posse are lurking around this thread using the same line when anything glasgow tigers is mentioned. At the end of the day each team gets a limit of 42.5 so everyones on the same boat.

riders now want to ride for us how times have changed.

• Like 4

Riders want to ride for our because they know where the money is... can't blame 'em... I'd be there like a shot if I was a rider of any decent standard and they offered me a team spot! Just sucks a bit when you know a rider may have been coming to you and has been poached by the smell of the green stuff.. money I do mean... nothing else :wink:

• Like 1

Easier but doesn't guarantee a thing.

Riders want to ride for our because they know where the money is... can't blame 'em... I'd be there like a shot if I was a rider of any decent standard and they offered me a team spot! Just sucks a bit when you know a rider may have been coming to you and has been poached by the smell of the green stuff.. money I do mean... nothing else :wink:

Cheque book speedway ,Barker was a breath of fresh air when signed for Panthers but after dumping Peterborough for Glasgow I don't think we would ever want him back when it goes ** up at Glasgow .Good luck Ben Barker enjoy your mega bucks while you can