British Speedway Forum

Why go all the way down to Poole to learn how to be successful. Could of saved yourselves the travel we are only down the road.

From my recent visits to Armadale, looked like the Minions were copying a few of the new ideas at Cashfield.

• Like 1

Sarcasm it could have been

The difference between Poole and Edinburgh is that Poole have more longevity in being successful where as Edinburgh's success has only really been over the last two or three seasons..............when you can say that you have won the league title 3 years on the trot that is the true meaning of success.............when you have won the league in its current format 7 times in since 2003 and made the final on several other occasions that is successful...............

A lot of clubs could learn from the way that Poole is run........

RP

leon madsen, dennis Andersen, Hans Andersen,no 2 riders over 8 points, 2 riders over 8 points, best picks in the draft, belle vue rain off shenanigans etc etc.... Just off the top of my head :) You've had some help along the way as well mind, mixed in with good astute management.

If i was a promoter at the AGM, the first question id be asking myself is, how is this going to benefit Poole?, because every single change seems to suit them..... Then for example why did Wolves not Pick Starke last season? It didnt make sense and does make you wonder :)

• Like 1

you've got a cracking bottom 4.

Who's 4? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

From my recent visits to Armadale, looked like the Minions were copying a few of the new ideas at Cashfield.

when did you start putting up tin sheets for boundary fences ?

• Like 1

Keep on guessing nobody is right so far

Edited by MANSE

leon madsen, dennis Andersen, Hans Andersen,no 2 riders over 8 points, 2 riders over 8 points, best picks in the draft, belle vue rain off shenanigans etc etc.... Just off the top of my head :) You've had some help along the way as well mind, mixed in with good astute management.

If i was a promoter at the AGM, the first question id be asking myself is, how is this going to benefit Poole?, because every single change seems to suit them..... Then for example why did Wolves not Pick Starke last season? It didnt make sense and does make you wonder :)

And your point is...................I would not say we have had help along the way in the way you mean.............the trouble with some people is they do not understand that what Poole do is within the rules and the rules are there for all clubs to benefit from...............its just that some clubs use the rules better than others................

RP

• Like 1

And your point is...................I would not say we have had help along the way in the way you mean.............the trouble with some people is they do not understand that what Poole do is within the rules and the rules are there for all clubs to benefit from...............its just that some clubs use the rules better than others................

RP

my point is that they have had a lot of decisions go their way, christ its not rocket science RP.

Chuck Jayden o'malley in there and you've got a cracking bottom 4.

Give it a rest lighten up a little. Honestly couldn't care.

I'll lighten up when you accept the fact that Edinburgh have not had anything like the success that Poole have had...............

Couldn't care??????????? Funny how you seem to intervene in every conversation I have on any thread at the moment............and not always factually correct about your information either.........

RP

1. Richard Lawson
2. Adam Ellis
3. Ben Barker
4. Richie Worrall
5. Aaron Summers
6. Robert Branford
7. Danny Ayres

This is 100% the team, from the horses mouth, I deal in fact not fiction. Inside info from those in the know etc.*

* probably be bollox, though.

• Like 1

my point is that they have had a lot of decisions go their way, christ its not rocket science RP.

It may not be rocket science as you put it but as I said some clubs use the rules better than others..............

As for Paul Starke not going to Wolves............they could have signed him but chose for whatever reason not to and Poole did..........that is not rocket science either..............

RP

I'll lighten up when you accept the fact that Edinburgh have not had anything like the success that Poole have had...............

Couldn't care??????????? Funny how you seem to intervene in every conversation I have on any thread at the moment............and not always factually correct about your information either.........

RP

What are you banging on about. you not had your medication today or something?

What are you banging on about. you not had your medication today or something?

Don't take medication...................have you taken yours today?

You even came on the Poole thread when I said I did not like Cook..........and I still stand by what I say about that in that if he signed for Poole it would be ok but that does not mean I would change my mind about him...........

RP

Don't take medication...................have you taken yours today?

You even came on the Poole thread when I said I did not like Cook..........and I still stand by what I say about that in that if he signed for Poole it would be ok but that does not mean I would change my mind about him...........

RP

Maybe you should start.

Edited by Mr Blobby