British Speedway Forum

Reliably informed that the transfer fee received for Aaron Summers from Redcar, was utilised to buy Craig, who was not in the Worky team plans for 2011.

Await response from Mr Know All (aka, Manse) to my questions re Geraldo & Michael Angelo's conduct.

See you're still having problems reading posts correctly, where questions asked are suddenly interpreted by you as slurs :shock:

See your still having problems chilling out ever thought of therapy.

Stop kidding yourself, you have brought these subjects up on here previously.

Having temporary amnesia or hoping no one would remember your past mud slinging.

How ironic you spout on about "decency" and "moral (note spelling btw :P ) high ground" - typical hypocritical, holier than thou, response from the Tigeratti when someone gives them as good as they gave, they go whimpering about how nasty the Monarchs fans are.

As expected from you.

Avoiding directly answering the points made and making unfounded accusations. And avoid the questions you know can't be defended.

Where on this forum have I gone into the detail you have?

Go on show us.

You come on this forum periodically and vent your spleen.

You clearly have an issue with Glasgow the city and its inhabitants; and the Facenna brothers.

Have you ever spoken to either of them directly about these?

I doubt it, as in my opinion you don't have the backbone to do it.

You are a keyboard bully.

You know your accusations won't be answered by the people you accuse and discredit.

Recently you've added nothing to this forum but bile and distasteful disagreement with others who's opinions you don't share.

Why don't you just start your own thread where you can vent your bile about everything and everyone you dislike?

Then less threads will be tarnished with your cowardly posts.

Edited by george.m

How about the Chairman of the B.S.P.A. makes a statement giving the facts about this shambles and clear it up.

As expected from you.

Avoiding directly answering the points made and making unfounded accusations. And avoid the questions you know can't be defended.

Where on this forum have I gone into the detail you have?

Go on show us.

You come on this forum periodically and vent your spleen.

You clearly have an issue with Glasgow the city and its inhabitants; and the Facenna brothers.

Have you ever spoken to either of them directly about these?

I doubt it, as in my opinion you don't have the backbone to do it.

You are a keyboard bully.

You know your accusations won't be answered by the people you accuse and discredit.

Recently you've added nothing to this forum but bile and distasteful disagreement with others who's opinions you don't share.

Why don't you just start your own thread where you can vent your bile about everything and everyone you dislike?

Then less threads will be tarnished with your cowardly posts.

That is given him credit for something he clearly is not he is just a bitter twisted individual who eats and breaths his hatred for Glasgow and the supporters.

He usually has a wee rant at either me or you which to be fair I did go over the top with him a couple off weeks ago and said things in hindsight shouldn't have and i let him know this.

But this clearly doesn't deflect from his name calling etc Red Panda made a post he didn't like it and she got it in the neck tunnel vision and bitterness eating away at him as far as i can see he will never change we just know what to expect.

• Like 1

The brothers know fine well what they're up. Giving us bad press at every opportunity they can and trying to hurt us financially.

We will continue to go about our business as we always have done and well not give in to the bully tactics from the west.

• Like 1

The brothers know fine well what they're up. Giving us bad press at every opportunity they can and trying to hurt us financially.

We will continue to go about our business as we always have done and well not give in to the bully tactics from the west.

Speaking on behalf of the promotion there?

Officially?

Speaking on behalf of the promotion there?

Officially?

If you say so George. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

To

fixed that for you.

To

fixed that for you.

why thank you, see we can be nice to each other occasionally. ;)

Boy

Fixed that for you.

why thank you, see we can be nice to each other occasionally. ;)

Im only being nice to you because of the generosity giving us a 14 point lead at the top off the league.

Im only being nice to you because of the generosity giving us a 14 point lead at the top off the league.

Well we do try.

That is given him credit for something he clearly is not he is just a bitter twisted individual who eats and breaths his hatred for Glasgow and the supporters.

He usually has a wee rant at either me or you which to be fair I did go over the top with him a couple off weeks ago and said things in hindsight shouldn't have and i let him know this.

But this clearly doesn't deflect from his name calling etc Red Panda made a post he didn't like it and she got it in the neck tunnel vision and bitterness eating away at him as far as i can see he will never change we just know what to expect.

Fact is there are too many bitter fans in the sport if they do not like things going their clubs way...............we get it all the time..........

Cyclone's comment aimed at me was well and truly unacceptable and although I made a bit of a joke out of it at the time an apology would be nice............insinuating that I drank and did drugs was well out of order...................I have never done drugs in my life and rarely drink............I do not have tunnel vision its those who choose to pick fault that do................

And thank you for remembering I am female this time..........lol

Surely that is the bully tactics from the East...........objecting to a meeting on a night when they don't have one............

RP

• Like 2

But can you confirm have Edinburgh paid Workington yet for the transfer off Craig Cook as i am just going on hear say.

i would have thought that the transfer for cookie from worky will have been settled by now. mr denham would not let a debt carry on for three years and not do anything about it .if edinburgh have not paid up , the cookie is STILL a worky asset .

but that is NOT the issue that edinburgh/workington thing is about .

Fact is there are too many bitter fans in the sport if they do not like things going their clubs way...............we get it all the time..........

Cyclone's comment aimed at me was well and truly unacceptable and although I made a bit of a joke out of it at the time an apology would be nice............insinuating that I drank and did drugs was well out of order...................I have never done drugs in my life and rarely drink............I do not have tunnel vision its those who choose to pick fault that do................

And thank you for remembering I am female this time..........lol

Surely that is the bully tactics from the East...........objecting to a meeting on a night when they don't have one............

RP

Didn't want another telling off for forgetting the last time but if you are waiting on an apology from Cyclone i wouldn't hold my breath he is never wrong in his world just some can see the bigger picture.

To be fair no-one is knocking him in defending his club or any other Edinburgh supporter for that matter we do the same but he does resort to name calling all too often but hey ho so be it i wouldn't worry about it we certainly don't when we are on the receiving end :t: .

• Like 1

Edinburgh are losing out. I know of a few people who have stopped going completely (after being weekly attendees) because of the attitude of the main promoters. FACT. For Edinburgh getting the main sponsors as directors should help sort out the autocrats, but unfortunately can't see it warming relations with Glasgow.

We will hold the Semi, never fear, and will continue to move onwards. As a small note to our Edinburgh friends when they compare our promotion to theirs, or even to Whyte and King. The first thing Facennas did was buy the stadium and renovate it to a world class standard, even opening a 7 day restaurant. Bringing in matchday entertainment. Crowds have trebled. Young people are there every week. While Edinburgh's promotion have spunked cash on titles and have nothing too show for it.