British Speedway Forum
oleoleole

British Tv Rights For Sgp & Swc ?

Best of luck you guys cancelling Sky.

Its a lot harder that you'd hope, according to all the letter columns and complaints on the press 'help' pages.

Its a lot harder that you'd hope, according to all the letter columns and complaints on the press 'help' pages.

Of course it's not hard.

What are you on about, you simply pick up a phone, dial the number and cancel. If you are genuine simply resist the cut price deals they offer you.

• Like 1

Rubbish, its very easy to cancel Sky, one short phone call. Also, by phoning Sky to cancel you can get some cracking deals to remain with them such as free sports and movies for 12 months etc

britmet, on 06 Oct 2015 - 11:40 AM, said:

You don't need luck just check out Sky's T & Cs its all there.Ive cancelled on numerous occasions without any problems

I cannot afford neither Sky Sport nor BT Sport, I am going to campaign my MP for pensioners to have free access - whoops, thats another thread. lol.

Best reply on here. You really cannot take some of the replies seriously. The sport is a shambles, those in charge have lost the plot and tongue in cheek replies come in for vitriolic replies. No wonder it has lost so many supporters and so many know it alls lambastwhat are some simple comments.time to find some serious motor sport to follow. Supermarket trolley racing sounds ideal and is as credible

Best reply on here. You really cannot take some of the replies seriously. The sport is a shambles, those in charge have lost the plot and tongue in cheek replies come in for vitriolic replies. No wonder it has lost so many supporters and so many know it alls lambastwhat are some simple comments.time to find some serious motor sport to follow. Supermarket trolley racing sounds ideal and is as credible

Yet you don`t refer to my post 13 which put you right on a few things !!!

• Like 1

You can take them seriously. They have brought you up to date with the situation and explained to you areas in which you were clearly confused.

Sadly, you're unable to accept that and prefer to go off in a huff.

Incidentally, if someone is more educated on a topic than somebody else, it doesn't make them a 'know-it-all'. A 'know-it-all' is generally someone who thinks they know more, but doesn't.. and then is too stubborn to accept when they are wrong.

You fall nicely into that category.

As for your comments about supermarket trolley racing, off you go then.. why are you posting on a speedway forum if you dislike the sport so much?

You can take them seriously. They have brought you up to date with the situation and explained to you areas in which you were clearly confused.

I was talking generally

Sadly, you're unable to accept that and prefer to go off in a huff.

I accepted what was said

Incidentally, if someone is more educated on a topic than somebody else, it doesn't make them a 'know-it-all'. A 'know-it-all' is generally someone who thinks they know more, but doesn't.. and then is too stubborn to accept when they are wrong.

Sounds like you

You fall nicely into that category.

Afraid you are wrong. I only use this wind up people

As for your comments about supermarket trolley racing, off you go then.. why are you posting on a speedway forum if you dislike the sport so much?

Tongue in cheek but I see you have no sense of humour but that says it all. You really read too much into what is said onhere.

• Like 1

Tongue in cheek but I see you have no sense of humour but that says it all. You really read too much into what is said onhere.

Of course.

What are you on about, you simply pick up a phone, dial the number and cancel. If you are genuine simply resist the cut price deals they offer you.

That's true, but it does annoy me that it takes 31 days to cancel but less than1 day to add any package

That's true, but it does annoy me that it takes 31 days to cancel but less than1 day to add any package

Sadly Sky's approach to customers is rather like a fox with a chicken......

I cannot afford neither Sky Sport nor BT Sport, I am going to campaign my MP for pensioners to have free access - whoops, thats another thread. lol.

I campaigned my MP to have Jerran Hart released.

Still waiting. :unsure:

• Like 1